Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
05-Apr-2004 06:21 AM
 Re: QUESTION :?: Post Reply
Alincho
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hey ICE!!!!!
Girl!!! couldn't you have posted something here???? We'd have met you, shown you around Yerevan, the capital!!!! Tsaghkadzor is a wonderful place, but it's just a ski resort... I wish you really had posted something... we could've dropped by the ACIE office, if you had any armenian in your orientation, u could've even met them )))

Well, I hope this wasn't the last time you were visiting!!! and would it be too nosy of me to ask what exactly you were doing in Armenia, especially in Tsaghkadzor... some workshop i bet huh???

XOXO
Alincho

21-Apr-2004 09:33 AM
ICE
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hey there
I should have look at this forum to see if there is anyone from Armenia huh!?
maybe then I would meet you in Erevan, or someone else from orientation.
I work with IFES (international fellowship of evangelical students) organization and we had Christian Counselling training in Tzahkhadzor (never can get the right way of spellin' de name of this city)
By the way Alincho, do you know Arkadiy, he was with us in Penn 1 orientation? he was from Armenia as well!!?? He was a great guy, would not mind to find him and say hi to him.
I also hope that it is not my last time to visit your wonderful country and I am not being only polite, it is trully wonderful country!
take care,
Aisulu

14-May-2004 07:51 AM
deniz_designer
Community member
Home Coutry:
Privet wsem katoriy znayet po ruskiy.Ya ne ponel shto lilka.Kto ono takoy ili takaya?Butti lubezniy skajite men shto za eto.İ ya hatel skazat shto ya tut perwiy raz.Ya by hatel sshto za eto sayt.Shto ya magu tut delat.Spasiba za wso
Yours Deniz Designer

14-May-2004 12:17 PM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
Privet deniz_designer,

LILKA ET YA ARMYANKA.

Ti v emaile got nash online newsletter, koz ti kak-t zaregistrirovalsa na nashem site. A site nash dla i pro studentov, kotorie jelayut ili uje u4atca v USA. Esli et te interesuet, prosto u4astvovay v portale. Ni4ego takogo ujasnogo ot te i ne trebuetca

I tak kak ti u nas vpervie, dobro pojalovat’ v abroad! shislivo, LIL

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu May 12:05 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved