ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> ANNOUNCEMENTS! Post new topic
Author
Topic
20-Jul-2005 03:40 PM
 Raffy Manoukian Scholarship->4 armenian students Post Reply
LILKA
Administrator
Home Coutry:
Raffy Manoukian Scholarship

Scholarships will be available in 2006-7 for Armenian nationals or those of Armenian descent (one or both parents must be Armenian nationals) for study at the University of Oxford. The scholarships are tenable for study in the Humanities (Classical Languages and Literature, Ancient History, English, Modern Languages, Modern History), the Medical Sciences, the Mathematical and Physical Sciences, Biochemistry, Law, Economics, or Politics. Students wishing to follow certain joint degrees such as Philosophy, Politics and Economics will also be eligible. Candidates should be under 20 years of age on 1 October 2006.

The award will cover full fees and provide a maintenance grant of £6,000 p.a.
Application procedures

The closing date for applications for the Dulverton, Hill, Noon and Manoukian scholarships will be 22 February 2006. The forms may be obtained from the Student Funding and International Office after 5 January 2006 (email international.office@admin.ox.ac.uk). They will also be available for downloading from the web from the same date at www.admin.ox.ac.uk/io/

11-Sep-2006 08:31 AM
 Re: Raffy Manoukian Scholarship->4 armenian students Post Reply
arpineh_koz
Community member
Hi LILKA. Iam from Armenia. My name is Arpineh. I can't find anithing about Raffy Manoukian's scholarship. Can't you tell me more about it?

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat May 02:05 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved