Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
23-Apr-2005 07:52 AM
 Sponsorship for my studies in the US Post Reply
agnieszka
Community member
Home Coutry:
My name is Agnieszka. I'm from Poland. I have a twin sister Karolina. We are both students of marketing and management at Polish Universities. We are outstanding students, we both got scholarships from the EU. We both speak fluent English and German. We know also Russian and a little bit of Italian.
I had a possibility to study for one semester in California at Cal State Fullerton. I had very good marks there and enjoyed studying at that University. Thanks to my very good grades I received a Gail Williams Scholarship. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue my education because of financial problems. My dream is to go back to California to study there. My sister didn't go to California and she also dreams about studying there.
We would be very grateful for any help. Please, contact us: agaikika@poczta.onet.pl

07-May-2005 12:40 PM
 Re: Sponsorship for my studies in the US Post Reply
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
hey agnieszka, with your outstanding skills you can easily win Erasmus scholarship to study all over the europe! they pay for all your study expenses. & don't think a good business school in UK stays far behind US ones

20-May-2005 06:29 AM
LADY_WINTER
Country editor
Home Coutry:
Hi Lilka Once more and here.
You are completely right, I mean that the schools in Europe are not worse than those in the US. But did not you ever just wanted to turn back to the place where you studied in States? And no matter how good or bad the school is, just to turn back to the same place. I am still dreaming of "my Chicago", while a lot of people cannot simply comprehend why so. And I am afraid I will always do. So ist das, meine Liebe:

[Message was edited by LADY_WINTER on May 20 ]

21-May-2005 06:53 AM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
LADY_WINTER, ne sip' mne sol' na ranu i believed i'll surely be back to my us uni.. in some capacity, sometime..

04-Jun-2005 02:49 PM
LADY_WINTER
Country editor
Home Coutry:
What was your Uni in the USA? and where Pesonally, I am sure that I will never be able neither study nor live for a long time in Chicago,. Frankly speaking it is all very sad for me, but I chosed my love and not a city. So now I have to live in Frankfurt, which is also not so bad (I am getting slowly used to live here and enjoy my life). But I also have a strong strong wish to get to Chicago once more,, the wish that some people cannot or do not want to understand, always asking: Why again there? There are some many other places to see...sad

11-Jul-2005 03:39 AM
priya
Community member
Home Coutry:
hi

check the following website for list of universities in california
http://www.f1study.com/html/ca.html

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 06:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved