Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
23-Aug-2002 09:48 AM
 To the newest member Kitiara Post Reply
Olesya
Community member
Home Coutry:
Kitiara! Is that really you? I mean if you know what I mean (who u r), you'll answer me, I gues. And if this is you - - why aren't you e-mailing me??? You know how much I love you
Olesya

29-Aug-2002 06:14 PM
 Re: To the newest member Kitiara Post Reply
kitiara
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hey there beautiful!!!! we both know who I am
I have almost no access to Internet right now, moreover I will start my new job in a couple of days so I have to kind of get my brain ready for it and not only my brain for that matter!
I will try to write asap I know you are mad at me and all, but I am truly really sooooooory ;)
you know, life can be so shitty sometimes....sorry...don't want to bother with my troubles.....
I will write you a long letter to you...I promise....as soon as I get my brains gathered up ))))))))

30-Aug-2002 05:05 AM
 Kitti!!! Post Reply
Olesya
Community member
Home Coutry:
Finally my funny and lovely kitti is here I am waiting a lot for your news and your letter!!! Hope I'll get it as soon as possible and with as much details as possible And it not necessarily should be an e-mail if you don't have an acces, it can be a snail-mail, you know...
Ok, so stay in touch and remember that Iooooooove you!
Olesya
P.S.Yeah, and since when Armenia became your home country? I bet somebody would be very happy if they new!!! LOL!

31-Aug-2002 06:46 AM
 Re: To the newest member Kitiara Post Reply
kitiara
Community member
Home Coutry:
Olesik!!! da vot tak i popala ya v Armeniju ) jan i vse takoe )) sam ne znaju kak.....budu teper vsja takaja armjanka, nadejus oni ne obidjatsja )))

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 06:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved