Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
13-Jan-2003 02:28 PM
 Wiggers Post Reply
Cru
Community member
Home Coutry:
Wiggers. White Niggers. What do you think about white guys who dress up, speak and act like African-Americans?

14-Jan-2003 04:33 AM
 Re: Wiggers Post Reply
Olesya
Community member
Home Coutry:
It seems that you, Cru, are doing some research about Ukrainian's mind or thoughts about the USA and you are gathering all the info here Your questions are really interesting.
Olesya

14-Jan-2003 01:27 PM
Tarasishe
Community member
Home Coutry:
IMHO they are even worse than "black" niggers They suck.

14-Jan-2003 03:52 PM
Neo
Community member
Home Coutry:
He ya'll!

Luche 1 raz uvidet chem 100 raz uslyshat'

I used to live with one like this for 6 month
Ya know wha Im talkin 'bout

Andy

14-Jan-2003 10:39 PM
Cru
Community member
Home Coutry:
Olesya, no, I just thought you might wanna discuss something here

Neo, lmao!!! Oh well, you gave us an example of an early stage yet, there are worse cases

15-Jan-2003 02:32 AM
 wiggers are better than fascists Post Reply
timka
Community member
Home Coutry:
at least they love people notwithstanding color or language...
well, I didn't know that people who have studied or are studying or working in the USA can still be racists. didn't even guess it...
it's hard to believe that "pro-American" folks in the beginning of the 3rd millenium could be so deep into "white nationalism"
come on, guys, we don't always mean what we say, do we?

[Message was edited by timka on January 17 ]

18-Jan-2003 07:46 AM
proper
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hello!
Long time nothing from me )) Not good.

To Tim: well, I would say people usually (!) say what they do not mean at all.. that's crap, but life is so

To Cru: about wiggers -> the guys just do not know what culture to get along with. they are white, but do not accept whites' culture. they wonna look cool (because most black guys look or at least try to look cool). i would say they are just children yet. when you grow up you understand that your "coolness" does not depend on your appearence, but on what you do and what you think. that's it.

Alina, Taras, Olesya, Neo - hello to all. sorry if missed somebody. miss you guys. best wishes

to Nurbek -> thanks for the greeting

to Neo: -> when you are in Kiev, there is smth you will get from Masha or Mikola. i am leaving again and won't be back for a week.

proper

20-Jan-2003 09:04 AM
Alincho
Community member
Home Coutry:
Vsem privet...

Da... ya tut vspomnila odno obsujdenie... last year... do you guys remember??? about racism??? it started from my innocent message about the movie that I had watched "Save The Last Dance".... although I guess it has nothing to do with the current topic... but anyway... just remembering....

To Tim: Have you never ever been confused in your life??? about what you like and what you do not??? I completely agree with Proper, these people are confused.... and this does not necessarily mean that after some time they will stop being wiggers... Those wiggers who look funny (tak skazat' ne v svoey tarelke) are the ones who are still confused... would you ever say that Eminem is confused??? I think he's pretty sure about who he is, what kind of music he likes, how he talks and I think he's got a couple of words for wiggers himself

Anyway... I don't think Neo is a racist... prosto on ne pryachetsa za maskoy....

da, i eshe... I think people SHOULD always say what they mean, and mean what they say...

vsex lyublyu i ochen' skuchayu...
XOXO
Alincho

20-Jan-2003 01:42 PM
 LOL. very. Post Reply
timka
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hello guys, what's been up!
I've just recalled I haven't congratulated yet anyone with the NY, C, etc. - so please forgive me and - HAPPY PAST HOLIDAYS!
Now, thank you very much, Prop, Alincho, and the rest, for giving a thought to what is being discussed. Unfortunately, it seems, my English has deteriorated a little, or maybe it's an accent thing ...anyway - the phrase "WE DON'T ALWAYS MEAN WHAT WE SAY" was addressed to our anti-wiggers (see above). I mean, come on, does LOVE REALLY SEE COLOR? We all had friends of different races back in the US - so where the heck is the "race" crap coming from? I have two group-mates who are deeeeeep into hip-hop, break dance, rap and stuff...Naturally, they were quite surprised when they learned from me that there are some other music styles rather than hip-hop in America...should we blame them as "traitors to the race"? What a childish thing to do They are JUST DIFFERENT!
Dear all, BTW, have you become more your nation-focused or more cosmopolitan and "comprehensive" in a year's time?

[Message was edited by timka on January 20 ]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Oct 08:10 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved