Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
02-May-2002 02:25 AM
  ILLEGAL ALIEN NEEDS TO BE ADOPTED BY RICH AND CUTE CHICK with citizenship!!!!
Illegal
That's it , tired of this, I need a sugarmama with
Citizenship ASAP!!!!
Now Accepting email offers!!!!
About myself:
pimp, 23 y. old., not rich at all.

10-May-2002 09:40 AM
 Re: ILLEGAL ALIEN NEEDS TO BE ADOPTED BY RICH AND CUTE CHICK with citizenship!!!!
realistic
Not rich u said? good luck to find even a girlfriend in this country !!!!

13-May-2002 11:30 PM
 Re: ILLEGAL ALIEN NEEDS TO BE ADOPTED BY RICH AND CUTE CHICK with citizenship!!!!
Amen
Amen.. may god makes this happen to all of us soon.starting me...asap....

adios amigos....

15-May-2002 09:19 AM
Cosmopolitan
After being in the US for 5 years, I've finally found an American chick who wants to be with me. I could of course marry her and get an instant green card but I already have someone else who isn't a US citizen. Kinda sucks doesn't it? This just confuses the hell out of me. She'd be perfect, if only I could stop her from drinking too much and smoking weed.

15-May-2002 04:16 PM
daneighboouurr
don't we all need a sugarmama to get married so we can stay here!!!???!!

15-May-2002 07:02 PM
adivsetocosmopolitan
yo dude don't do a stupid thing like i did. I did the same mistake which is confusing you man.go with the american chick.G.C is important. fuck that other girl.
couple years ago i had two girls at the same time.i chose non-american girl becuase we were going out for 3 years and i didn't feel like cheating with her. My american girl got pissed and she started dating another guy who was an international student too. they got married in 3 months. i think the guy wanted GC so bad. now my girl after goin on for 4 yrers wants a break she wants to move on.. shit... please brother, don't do the same mistake ... please, it sucks regreting later dude... i promise.. it sucks soooo fu c.kin badddd....think about it.... and act soon....

17-May-2002 03:22 AM
Drifter
www.femaleinmates.com

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 03:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved