Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
20-Jun-2000 03:52 AM
  computer studies
Asoka
I would like to continue my computer studies more. it shoud be a higher diploma and or a degree level. i am just following a.c.s.[australian computer society]and if you can pl foward me your advice to study more while do a part time job.

09-Aug-2000 07:56 PM
 Re: computer studies
Frank
There are a lot of good programs out there. It really depends on what aspect of computer technologies you'd like to continue your studies with, and where you'd like to live.

Offhand I'd say the Boston area, San Francisco, and Altanta are some of the better places for computer studies at the moment, though none of these places makes for inexspensive living. You could probably find a very good program in any number of less expensive places to live. You'll just have to start by researching some programs over the internet, and having the schools send you their information.

If it weren't for the cost of living there, my person favorite would be the Boston area. On the other end of the spectrum, do yourself a favor and stay as far away from Reno, Nevada as you possible can. 'Kind of known as one of the "armpits" of North America...

Good luck with this.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 11:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved