Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
16-May-2001 05:27 PM
  Please HELP me get someone to the US!
ZosoGirl9
Hi everyone. I am DESPERATELY looking for a way to get someone to the states. He is willing to go to any school or work in any job. Here is the problem: he is Albanian, BUT he currently is in England with NO IDENTIFICATION PAPERS! He has claimed Asylum there, and has no way to get back to Albania. Because he has NO high school (secondary school) degree and virtually no education, I am having a VERY hard time finding a way to get him into the US. If ANY of you have an idea, I would LOVE to hear it! I just want to get this guy over here as quickly and LEGALLY as possible... I am out of ideas, so please help!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Please email me!

ZosoGirL9@aol.com
thank you thank you thank you!!!
Colleen

21-May-2001 09:00 PM
 Re: Please HELP me get someone to the US!
Serge
If he gets married to an American citizen (as opposed to a Green Card holder) they would probably let him in.

Consult a lawyer about a possibility to apply as a refugee - you would really need some professional legal assistance in that case.

I don't really see how he could get in as a student or even a tourist in his situation.

15-Jul-2005 07:15 AM
 Re: Please HELP me get someone to the US!
priya
Community member
Home Coutry:
hi

Here's a link that may be of help
Did u check this website

http://www.f1study.com

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon May 08:05 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved