Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
06-Jun-2001 02:25 PM
  when do i submit my visa application?
dalla
Dear friends,
I want to know what time of the month is apporapriate for submitting the my visa application at the embassy. Thank you very much.

09-Jun-2001 05:09 PM
 Re: when do i submit my visa application?
john
I don't think that there is an appropriate time for submitting your visa aplication to US embassy, if they think that you might stay in US they will decline it at any time of the year. I think, the worst time for applying for F 1 student visa is summer and winter because at that time of the year many people are trying to go to US to study English or travel. If you have all the right papers and proof that you will be back to your home country, than you can go at any time and there is no appropriate time.
Good luck

12-Jan-2002 06:20 PM
 Re: when do i submit my visa application?
Nico
Hi, i'm studing in the community college and i just want to know if i can work legaly on campus in the bookstore of another university eventhough my I-20 is from the Community College.
My question is because i got an offer to work there and i realy need the money, actually i'm applying for working permition based in severe economic hardship.
I will apreciate your answer.
Thank you very much, your web site is really helpfull for us.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 06:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved