Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Jun-2001 11:34 AM
  Can I get in-state tuition?Plzzz help
SLDKY
I'm an international student who plans to attend a public university in MD.I was wondering whether I can get in-state tuition since the one who is sponsoring me(my uncle ) is a US citizen.According to the policies of the Uni,your guardian needs to be US citizen to get in-state tuition.What do they mean by guardian?? I mean a person who is usually< 18 has a guardian.How in the world can my uncle become my guardian since I'm a 19 years old girl? Has it ever happened that an int'l student gets in-state(not considering the occasional mistakes done by the administration in giving in-state status to an int'l student) If an int'l paid the in-state tuition,plz post n tell about the procedures u went through.Thanks

27-Jun-2001 06:40 PM
 Re: Can I get in-state tuition?Plzzz help
jjjj
hi, i dont think for applying for a in state tution
ur guardian be a citizen. it totally depends on the
school department you are in . How much fund university have for scholarships .you better talk to Student advising center , for international students.That's the person who can answer your all questions .
bye

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved