Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
26-Jul-2000 07:40 PM
  what type of company will easier hire illegals and sponsor for H-1B?
zaozaoz
I have a BBA degree in Marketing and I am a customer service sales representative now. I speak English, Mandrin and Cantonese very fluently. In which type of business I could probably get an illegal job and then convince them to sponsor me for H-1B?

26-Jul-2000 11:03 PM
 Re: what type of company will easier hire illegals and sponsor for H-1B?
Serge
There's a huge Chinese community in NYC. Most of Chinese-owned companies hire illegals. Unfortunately, we do not know the details, since none of our team is Chinese (or Taiwanese). If you speak English fluently you can easily find a good job. Look in immigrant newspapers , they usually have jobs sections in classifieds.

If you already have a degree and if you are lucky enough it's possible to find a company that will sponsor you directly for an H-1. Then you won't have to study in the USA at all.

Most important thing: if you want to get a working visa and later on a Green Card, stay in status at all times. Don't become an illegal alien. Use an F-1 status for that if you have to.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 01:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved