Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
04-Jan-2002 05:58 AM
  work permit
keishap
It has been over 12 months since I obtained mu student status and I would like to apply for work authorization. I am a nursing major and I could go both ways to obtain the work permit. I could go extreme hardship since they increase the tuition every year and it is a private school or internship/externship program to gain experience. I'll be a senior in the spring semester. What do you think is my best option to get work authorization? I would loved to hear from other students who obtained work authorization from the INS.

16-Jan-2002 07:06 AM
 Re: work permit
keishap
It has been over 12 months since I obtained mu student status and I would like to apply for work authorization. I am a nursing major and I could go both ways to obtain the work permit. I could go extreme hardship since they increase the tuition every year and it is a private school or internship/externship program to gain experience. I'll be a senior in the spring semester. What do you think is my best option to get work authorization? I would loved to hear from other students who obtained work authorization from the INS.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 04:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved