Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
01-Nov-2000 07:26 PM
  Otstayom tovarischi!!!
komsaid1
Toarischi UPennevtsy 2, otstayom. Gde zhe vasha initsiativa "Dogonim i peregonim...", chto zhe vy vse tak srazu otstupili. Ne zdavaytes', my pobedim...
VPERYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

01-Nov-2000 09:15 PM
 Re: Otstayom tovarischi!!!
yerkin
Hey, Roxi, a kak tam u vas Fire-Alarm? Vse ok?
Nadeyus', chto hot' chto-nibud' sgorelo, a to po sebe znayu, kak obidno kogda mnogo shuma, a na dele opyat' lozhnaya trevoga

01-Nov-2000 10:49 PM
komsaid1
Privet Yerik,
Vchera vpervye fire alarm zazvenel ne sovsem "fake". Nu v kakoy to stepeni... Bolee real'no chem vo vsekh ostal'nykh sluchayakh. No sgoret' vsyo ravno nichego ne sgorelo. Pobezhali (t.e. v 4 chasa nochi nikto uzhe ne byl v sostoyanii bezhat', popolzli...) my na ulitsu, a tam dozhd'. Nu niche, odno uspakaivaet, my byli ne odni, v Tamarack Halle tozhe byl fire alarm, da eschyo i fake )), tak chto ne tak obidno kak bylo by esli by alarm byl tol'ko v nashem halle.

03-Nov-2000 01:47 AM
Aria1100
Ia znau kto v Oak hall vse vremia delaet etu gnusnuu shtuku pod nazvaniem Fire-alarm!Eto komsaid!:-))Nu nichego,kogda amerikanzcy predlozhat nagradu po bol'she chem $1,000,to my ee i zdadim:-)Ne budet bol'she komsaid narushat' nash mirnyi son:-)Komsaid,iadumau chto nam ostalos' ne dolgo zhdat',amerikanzcam tozhe ne nravit'sia kogda ix mirnyi son narushaut!Skoro oni predlozhat $2,000 i togda ty poedesh domoi,a my ostanemsia naslazhdat'sia tishinoi amerikanskoi nochi:-))))))))

03-Nov-2000 03:00 AM
komsaid1
Vobsche to mne togda ne do fire alarm bylo!!!

05-Nov-2000 07:18 PM
Aria1100
Hey,komsaid,I respect you a lot,but I really don't like when someone calls me "tovarishch".If you please, next time to use more polite names,like "ladies and gentlemen":-)))

05-Nov-2000 08:53 PM
komsaid1
Aria, that was message for those who consider themselves my friends, and that doesn't mean that they are not ladies and gentlemen. It is just that I can say ladies and gentlemen even to those I don't know, but that was something for friends. For those who think they can't be called "tovarischi" it is not necessary to think that they are also refered to in the message.

RN

05-Nov-2000 11:16 PM
dornabella
Actually, you have few chances to catch up with Upenn1, but you are the second on the list, this is not too bad. Maybe if every one of Upenn2 will start posting worthless messages with no content, trying to get quantity, and ignoring the quality you have the chance.

I like to read Upenn2 posts because they are interesting - so many stories here...

Have fun!

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 07:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved