Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
25-Oct-2000 04:11 AM
  TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
igor_proper

this message will find its addressee.

if you are not able to listen, then you are just a fool dude who thinks he can do anything or "komu more po koleno". as a rule such people fail soon

take care

IFHMS
[Brat 3: Drexel University I]

25-Oct-2000 08:36 AM
 Re: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
timour
Uffff.....
If you don't want to talk, what the heck do you want me to listen to?
I am fed up to my teeth. Please write to my e-mail. This space is limited, they say

25-Oct-2000 01:43 PM
igor_proper
Yeap, it was not me who did not want to talk, but you who was not able to listen, dude. And you are not in the possition to run rules, because I can live without that, you can't, since you need the information badly. Or maybe not... then I have some doubts about you.

pa-pa

25-Oct-2000 03:40 PM
timour
What a high self-esteem and a deep mistake!
I can live without contacting you pretty well...Especially taking into consideration my Fair Lady!To tell you the truth, there is nothing I would like to hear about Her from you. Somehow I think the source of information will be biased
Still wanting to separate us...quite understandable, though. Keep on trying!
Bad luck!
:@)

25-Oct-2000 07:53 PM
igor_proper
Yeap, I would never think that you can consider my words as a desire to separate you. Sorry for you, you can't see further than your nose, man. I think you still have to learn more about such relations. If you have not yet got what I was going to do, then ask her (at least, she must know that). Also ask her to explaine you what a lover does (if he/she really loves) if another part of a couple just leaves due to another love... But, goomba, I have doubts you will understand that even if she puts everything on shelves in your head. And one more piece of advice - try to use your brain sometimes, but not the place you use to sit.

<No offences>

IFHMS.

26-Oct-2000 03:54 AM
timour
This is getting tiresom, man. Well, if you are really to be called a "man", why don't you give up attempting to disturb other people's lives (which does not work, let me assure you)?
Should I tell you something? I see you in this situation performing like a poor, mediocre, almost-retired actor! Plays he used to act in are out-of-date now, his costumes are smelling rats and attic, his characters are obnoxious...Public grants him only with whistles and rotten grocery stuff, asking him kindly to leave the scene for a new, talented generation...
But that poor old man still thinks he deserves some consideration...
In my opinion, he deserves it - but only in an obituary article or epitaph.
Barba crescit - caput nescit.
I'm not going to respond to your remarks any longer. I'm not going to stoop to your level.
Old good Romans used to say: Aquila non captat muscas.
Chto v perevode znachit: Orel za muhami ne goniajetsia.

26-Oct-2000 05:21 AM
igor_proper
Wow, man, that last message is quite interesting to read. You know, looks like those books I used to deal with while a child. Cool, really.
Do not you mind my telling you something. I am affraid, you have made a few mistakes in that reply. But, plz, do not get offended, I am not that evil you could think. I will just point them out, so that in the future you do not make them again.

"Why don't you give up attempting to disturb other people's lives (which does not work, let me assure you)?" - First, I had no idea to disturb anybody's life at all. Second, it DOES work (again, it happened without my intentional help), because you have written about it here. As a matter of fact, people do not consider a thing if it does not bother them, right. But you wrote a whole and revised "Peace and War" that describes how much you are faced with me (or my messages).
Make the conclussion yourself.

Thank you for calling me an actor. Is that a comlement? I guess so. Don't you know that actors have always been more familiar with life than others, especialle old, "almost-retired" ones; acctually, they know much more and are wiser... That's why they are so popular. Next time, when you try to compare me with something or somebody with a hope to offend me, think a little and deem some other examples, dude.

As I understood, you consider yourself a new generation. It is great you are young in your mind and heart. But keep in mind that new generations always take knoledge and learn from old generations... People can't live without knowledge, so there is only one way to do it - turn to the old for help.

Instead of conclussion: do you still treat youself as an eagle trying to "kill" a fly? If you need some more facts that you were wrong, just ask, so far I have got about 10 tons of them. I guess in a few days I will have about 100...It is a matter of time and your ability to do wrong things.

Keep in tough, goomba.

P.S.: This message by no means has an intention to upset that person you so much take care of.

26-Oct-2000 06:28 AM
yerkin
I see tons of letters before my eyes and I can't tell a word you say. Am I falling asleep or that's just you who are mashing shit in a pan...

zzzzzzz..........

26-Oct-2000 06:26 PM
dornabella
Hello!

I am very glad to see that you care about HER, trying hard not to offend HER.
You care and concern is being appreciated.

Yerkin!
This has nothin to do with you, though you might be sure your intervention is always welcomed Sweet dreams!

[ This message was edited by: dornabella on: 10-26-2000 16:22 ]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved