Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
26-Oct-2000 08:59 PM
 Re: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
igor_proper
Yerkin, as far as I know you are a good small. But if you don't like the messages, just close your eyes and pretend you do not see them.

P.S.: Sometimes, "mashing shit in a pan" is super funny. If you have never tried that, you will not understand that.

Thanks for your attention, old friend.

IFHMS.
[Brat 3: Drexel University I]

26-Oct-2000 08:59 PM
yerkin
)8-[

27-Oct-2000 01:36 AM
komsaid1
Hi guys,

I think I can understand why Yerik did not understand anything here, it really is a bit difficult to follow what these two guys are talking about, but still I tried to do my best to look at this as a third party and make a neutral decision (that means I am not on the side of either Tima or Igor). What I think is that just a big misunderstanding occured between the two of them. Tima, Igor, calm down, you are both smart guys and it is not appropriate for you guys to have argues of who is right in this case. Igor, you wrote very smart things there, esp. in ur last message to Tima one can find clever phrases that u wrote. Still Tima made a clever action quiting the so called battle. Because this battle would not give any positive ending, and Tima tried to quit the game as gracious as possible. Yet Igor tried to let the last word be his and did it as clever as he could. Nevertheless, neither in Tima's quitting nor in Igor's last message to Tima I don't see a single sign of understanding. So you two guys just did not understand each other: you both looked at this each from his side, while each of u should try to feel what the other one thinks and feels to understand why he said what he said.
And now about Yerik, it really is hard to follow what was meant in the above argue between Tima and Igor, but I know that Yerik is a smart guy also, and he would surely understand everything if... Well, let's look at this from the other side. I think he was not falling asleep because he could not work out what was written by T. and I., but he could not work out what was written by T. & I. because he was falling asleep. He probably was reading all this some time about 3 or 4 a.m.

Thanks for attention and patience to read my long response.
R.

27-Oct-2000 01:43 AM
dornabella
Hi, people, other than Timour and Igor!

You do not want to get the point, do you? It is NONE of your business what is writen in that message. I am sorry if I sound a little bit harsh, but this is the true. You are welcome to read, of course, but you are not expected to understand.

Have fun!

27-Oct-2000 03:49 AM
Igor_Proper [guest] from
Hey, people!!!

I guess lots of you are rather confused with this topic and messages in it. I am sorry for that. You do not have ehough information to get everything clearly and that's not your fault. I am afraid I have upset some of you (Yerkin, ect) by not giving you that piece of information you need. It is just as it is. If you like such stories, go on and try to find out something more (if I were in your place, I would do exactly what I said, since it is pretty interesting - to become a detective at least for a few days).

I think Tim did his best to get out of these "duels" not being hurt or offended. I appriciate that, man. In addition, I want to confess that all those my messages were just for fun.

However, they have a basis. As you know there isn't any effect without a cause for it.

Anyway, take it easy, dudes, and injoy just being.

If somebody of you has a desire to go on with this topic (Tim, Dorina, Yerkin, Kom, ect), it will be my pleasure to do the same.

For Kom: thanks for such a loooong reply. Even if you did not understand anything, it was nice of you to write it.

Keep connected.

IFHMS.

27-Oct-2000 04:42 AM
X_Ray
IGOR, YOU ARE THE MAN!
..But what a strange way to have fun.. Hope you did have it.
With best, Nurbek.

27-Oct-2000 05:28 AM
komsaid1
Dorina, my reply may seem not very polite, sorry for that, but it is "none of your buseness" too, whether I write a reply or not. If I replied to your messages and you didn't want that it would be quite a different thing. But it was for Igor and Tima, so it is not you tell me that it is not my business. If was not told about this page by any of these two guys, no matter which one, I wouldn't even know about it and wouldn't even read it. You don't know what happened before I wrote the reply (well nothing very remarkable happened, but sometomes even unnecessary things may decide a ase), so you have no idea of why I wrote it.
Next time just don't tell other people what is their business and what is not, if it is not your business to tell them.
Sorry if this message was offensive, but I don't think it was, I tried to make it as polite as I could.

Roxy

27-Oct-2000 05:34 AM
komsaid1
Da Igor, sluchay tyazhyolyy. Vidimo tak i pridyotsya pobyt' detektivom, khot' na vremya. Khotya ne obyazatel'no detektivom. U menya tut major Mass Communication, uchus' na reportyora, tak chto umenie nakhodit informatsiyu mne v buuschem ponadobitsya (mogu potrenirovat'sya seychas). Khotya s drugoy storony, stol'ko uchit', chto na poiski i vremeni ne khvataet.
Nu ladno, o chem by... t.e. o kom by tam ne shla rech', dumayu ona togo stoit (bylo by plokho esli by eto bylo ne tak).

Take care,
RN

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 01:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved