Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
30-Nov-2000 02:58 AM
  How was everyone's break????
Alincho
Hello, everyone???
I hope this silence is due to the fact that you're all sooo tired of having fun during your Thanksgiving break that just cannot type!!!! Now you imagine how much fun you have to have to be so tired!!!!!!
Well, I did! My host family from the FSA FLEX program that I was on 4 year ago, invited me to to spend the break in Chicago. It was gonna start on Nov. 17 and end on Nov 27, but I skipped two days of classes to spend 12 days there instead of 10. I had sooo much fun. Mainly I did fun things: drive around in Downtown Chi in my Host-Mum's SUV (Don't panic, I have an international lisence!), eat, sleep and watch TV, go to movies or babysit my host parents grandchildren who I love to death. I love when all these 9 children from the ages of 13 to 2 crash the house and I have so much fun with them!!!!! (Don't you think I should get married?? )
Actually, my Host parents youngest daughter lives in Michigan, so we took our motor home and went there for 3 days. I went to a lot of concerts, shopping, you know, all kinds of fun stuff!
BUT..... Everything has an end. I got back Sunday late night, my pledge sponsor picked me up at the airport. And now I'm drowning in all these final papers and projects that are due very soon!
BUT.... This weekend is my INITIATION!!!!!!! I WILL FINALLY BE A MEMBER OF ALPHA DELTA PHI! Right now me and another pledge are working on the pledge project, which is to paint the wall of the laundry room into the skyline of New York, and draw a rope hanging from two buildings and withe the clothes of the current member hanging on it drying Isn't this fun??
Don't tell me I'm boring
Anyway.. I love it, except that I still have the whole pledge manual to go through and learn the history of the chapter and the songs. Some of them have really weird tunes and I can never remember them!
Please, guys, write, scream, shout, yell, moan, do what you want, produce any unbelievable or inconceivable sound in this universe, but let me know what are you up to!!!!!!!!!!!
OK? ) Love ya all.
Alincho from Armenia
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

01-Dec-2000 05:54 AM
 Re: How was everyone's break????
yerkin
You are a cool girl! I like your writings and I am glad that you're having TONS of fun there!

Y

01-Dec-2000 02:24 PM
 Re: How was everyone's break????
Alincho
Hey, Yerkin, thanks for the compliment
Looks like you're another cool person if you can recognize that in me Why don't you ever write about yourself and what you're doing, and where you are?
I always thougth that this place is for sharing experiences and making each others' lives fun!
But not a lot of people from Delaware write, just a couple of us...
But wait and you'll see, we'll catch up with you guys in Penn1
Hope to see you some day in the chat. I come there once in a while.
xoxo
Alincho from Armenia

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 09:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved