Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
29-Oct-2000 08:45 PM
  Where is everyone???
Alincho
Hello everyone!!!
Where are you everyone???????
I still don't get this. Is everyone so busy that can't come here once in a while??? OOOOH, I forgot, it's midterm time, is it???
Whatever, I'm just back from the pool, and I thought it'd be nice if I dropped by the lab and wrote everyone a couple of lines.
How's halloween going??? Oh, God, I had such a cool Hallowen yesterday!!! No, I didn't dress up, but me and all my freshmen friends went all through the campus, attendig every single party there was. First we went to Theta-Psi-U, (this one was the best, should've stayed there, oh well) then to Beta, then to Dik (i.e. Delta Kappa Epsilon, then to Chi-Psi, to play pool, then home to Alpha Delta Phi, to chill, listen to some music.
What did everyone else do? I hope you guys had as much fun as I do every weekend.
What are you guys doing for community service? I never got any answer on that one. I voobshe, vse menya zabili, tolko Ararata i pomnyat!!!! (LOL, just kidding Aro jan).
Eh, don't forget friends. Hast luego!
BTW, anyone taking Spanish?? I do, although, should've taken Chinese. DAmn!
Alincho, eagerly waiting for someone to wake up and make some noise.
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

30-Oct-2000 12:17 AM
 Re: Where is everyone???
Rus
Hey, I like you. You seemed to be involved with the community just like me. Well I want to keep in touch with you, but first I would like to refer you to my article which i posted in penn1 section. It is called I repent... So that will kinda give an idea of what i am doin here. Nice to have people like you here, we got a lot of retards unfortunately here, so keep it up,
Rus
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved