Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
28-Jan-2001 06:12 PM
  Superbowl!!!
Alincho
Hello, folks!!!
anybody gonna watch the superbowl???
The whole campus is into these big bowl-parties. All the frats are having one, and I'm going to the one at Chi-Psi, where my boyfriend is a brutha ) Anyway.
Just wanted to let you know stuff is happening. And that I'm for Baltimore Ravens!!! I wish I were in Tampa, it's so damn cold here!
Hey, did you guys follow the Aussie Open??? Yeah, Armenians rule!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andre Agassi with another GRand slam! I loved the final match.
Anyway, see you after the game.
XOXO
Alincho
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

29-Jan-2001 02:45 AM
 Re: Superbowl!!!
Alincho
Yeah, guys, Ravens rule, and to tell it the other way, New Yorkers got their arrogant asses kicked 34-7!!!!
Go Baltimore!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well, I'm a Bears fan, but they haven't been doing well for so long, that I already forgot how it feels
XOXO
ALincho

29-Jan-2001 01:09 PM
gayooshka
Hi everybody!
Did you see that?! I mean the superbowl... All my campus was jumping with excitement when it was to start and then such a terrible game( I mean we were all chearing for the GIants, 'cause the majority here are as Alincho said Arrogant New Yorkers And they really had their asses kicked Anyway, we all had fun and I loved some of those commercials. Hope you guys had fun too, see you all...

29-Jan-2001 04:00 PM
Alincho
Yeah, Gayushka jan, you are right,they got their asses kicked.It was so funny, I came into the party late and saw that the brothers of the frat had divided the room into two parts-Giants' fans and RAvens' fans sections. Unfortunately, my boyfriend (who is from Jamaica and doesn't giva a s*** about football, was already sitting in the New York part, so I joined him. The New York fans were so pissed, at some point I thought I should either shut up, or move, because I was cheering for the Giants.
But yeah, it was a fun thing in general, and the ads were funnt and stupid (some of them). Cooking cheeseburgers in the room, incredible amounts of beer and smoke, I was feeling nauseous, after breathing all that in...
It was fun, fun, fun...

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 07:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved