Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
12-Jan-2002 11:03 PM
  Priglashaju na svidanie :)
Zukerka
Privetik vsem kto menja znaet i tem kto ne znaet Est ideja....tut stalo tak tiho chto stalo strashno, tak chto sobirajtes narod, davajte kak to s datoj opredelimsja i vstretimjsa hotjaby v vurtuale esli s realom problems Kto podderzhit ideju predlagajte den i chas!!! obeshchaju budet veselo!!! Kto hochet mne napisat (a crazy thought) to UR welcome bestija@mail.vu ))))))))
Do vstrechi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

13-Jan-2002 01:38 PM
 Re: Priglashaju na svidanie :)
Alincho
Privet podruzhka!!!!
Kak dela????????? Ya taaaaaaaak po tebe soskuchilas'......... kak vse tam u tebya????
Ya polnostyu podderjivayu tvoyu ideyu i sama naznachayu den' i chas. komu neudobno pliz, you are welcome suggest changes, I'm pretty flexible. Most of us are in NIS. Others, who are not, have flexible access of Internet I'm sure ;) For example Ukraine is 2 hours behind Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan should be a couple of hours ahead. So lets say, 4pm Moscow time, so everyone can orient themselves. The day? let's say 16th. Let's give everyone enough time to learn about this. I will also post this in UPenn 1 and the new students portal
See you all 16th, 4pm Moscow time.
XOXO
Love
Alincho

[ This message was edited by: Alincho on: 1-13-2002 14:35 ]

28-Jan-2002 09:32 AM
Olesya
Hello devchenki! Rada chto hot vu siyda hodite! Irchik -- zhdi ot menya real letter kak tolko ya ego zakonchy, koroche ne znaiy kogda...
Ladno, eto vse na poka.
Olesya

29-Jan-2002 12:08 PM
X_Ray
Privet krasavitsy!
I am back, alive and full of desire to communicate and socialize!;)
I'm sorry, I wasn't able to participate to the chat on 16th. How about Feb.1, 11:00AM, Moscow time?
Nurbek.

07-Feb-2002 06:18 PM
Svetlana
Hi all,

girls and guys))

I have the unlimited acces to Internet, so I am always here at around 9 pm Moscow time.

Anyone willing to chat with me, is welcome to stop by and say couple of pleasant words.

Best,

Sveta

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 12:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved