Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
23-Apr-2001 07:47 PM
 Re: VOPROS VAM
komsaid1
A u nas tut opyat' sneg poshel! Da tak kak budto eto eschyo tol'ko dekabr'... Nu nikakogo nameka na vesnu (!!! It is sooooooo wrong!!! 23 Aprelya! i sneg!

VESNU KHOCHU!!! VESNU KHOCHU!!! KHOCHU VESNU!!!

Tol'ko vot khotet' nevredno, a poluchit' to chto khochesh' ne vsegda udayotsya.

Still warm wishes from still cold Bemidji,
Roxy
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

23-Apr-2001 10:12 PM
musliba
a u nas leto nastalo, chto ves'ma udivitel'no, vezde lejat na trave zagorayuschie studenty i jarko nemojlivo no naverno nam sneg toje skoro vozmojen
love, vasha masha

24-Apr-2001 01:27 AM
dakakajaraznicakto
welcome back, sweet Roxy!
but hey, how'bout our agreement on portal and other stupid things? still here, huh?
:-)
ANYWAY, GUYS, THERE IS A VERY INTERESTING IDEA POSTED ON THE D R E X E L FORUM. IT'S BOTH AN IDEA AND A REQUEST!

24-Apr-2001 02:03 AM
prostitepozhaluysta
prosto obidno chto sneg idet... a pro suggestion/request... on v Upenn 1 tohe est'... tam uzhe otvety tozhe est'...
Anyways... vse!!! budu agreement soblyudat' (po mere svoey ability ;), but i will really try).
da, slushay, a sam to che???
LOL

Yours,
raznitsynikakoynetnovseuzheponyaliktoya!
LOL

24-Apr-2001 02:59 AM
poniatlivyj
nu i otlichno, dorogaja VSEUZHEPONIALIKTOTY! Ja tozhe postarajus' agreement vsemi moral'nymi i fizicheskimi silami podderzhat'.
Ja tebia prekrasno ponimaju, potomu kak sneg is no fun at all, i strashno ohota obschat'sia (navernoe, dumala, zaidesh' v chat, a tam tebe srazu DAKAJARAZNICAKTO...a on celyj den' vozderzhyvalsia!)
in any case, take care, and be good as you always are. how is the project and was this Singapore girl as wicked as you depicted her?

SUVAZHENIEMKOVSEMNEKIJANONIM

25-Apr-2001 01:27 AM
pytayuschayasya
Pytayus' soblyudat' agreement, no sam zadaesh' voprosy! nechego bylo sprashivat', a raz uzh sprosil...
Damn that gal from Singapoore! I finally edited it, and the taping was cancelled on Tuesday, so we're gonna do it on Thursday. But this story that she made SUCKS A BIG TIME!!! There is no connection between the sound bites and what she says, she can't write a story so that there would be something connected to something. Her lead to the story is jsut awful! She hasn't written the anchor tag yet (and i'm the anchor!). SHE HAS NOT TYPED THE SCRIPT YET!!! I told her to type it, she brought it again handwritten. Well, it's ok, it doesn't matter for me (as the editor) if she types it or not, coz I nade my part of job without it being typed. but... Hey, this is a long story, I'll write you an e-mail...

Take care, people.

Yours,
razgnevannayaazhdotantsa! (LOL)

25-Apr-2001 04:49 PM
nutyponialakto
ko-id1!
take it easy, everything will be all right. Do your part and as much as you should for your sommon project. The rest is none of your business.
I am also having a hard time here with my research in mass media. Some vandals have torn out all the necessary studies from journals, so I ma pretty much stuck. And the paper is due Tuesday. I'll suck, that's for sure.

well, at least good luck to you!

26-Apr-2001 01:56 AM
komsaid1
...ne dayot mne uroki uchit'! LOL!
ne, chesno, mne nado stoko sdelat' a len'!

A zavtra ya nakonets to budu anchor!!!

Da, kak ona pozhivaet? )) zhiva eschyo? veselo ey? ili asignments muchayut? LOL

Take care,
nuktozheeschyokakneya

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 10:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved