Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
10-Feb-2001 08:26 AM
 Re: WHAT IS LOVE?
shadow
Once again, Komsaid: SHADOW IS NOT CASPER.

[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

10-Feb-2001 01:29 PM
musliba
shadow, i think, you misunderstand something :
esli ot lyubvi v tvoyom ponimanii deti poluchayutsa, to ya mogu podozrevat' shto ty pod lyubov'yu ponimayesh to shto ya nazyvayu slovom "sex".

a esli by ty potrudilsya podetal'nee uznat' shto takoye abort, kak eto delayetsa i xoroshen'ko sebe takoye predstavil, to ty nikogda by ne nashol takogo solution ot tvoyei "lyubvi" dlya svoyei devushki, kotoraya ya ochen' nadeyus' u tebya budet. ot vsei dushi jelayu tebe vlyubitsa, shadow!!!!

X-Ray, ya ochen' ochen' rada chto ya ne odna tak dumayu!!! ;o)))

[ This message was edited by: musliba on: 2-10-2001 14:27 ]

10-Feb-2001 04:40 PM
X_Ray
A po mne Kom prava, chto shadow, chto casper vse odno - velikovozrastnye deti.
Zhal' chto 6 mesyatsev zdes' vam nichego ne dali.. hotya est' ischo 3 mesyatsa, mozhet chto-to i doydet.

Masha, I am very glad too to find out that you share my point of view!

10-Feb-2001 05:08 PM
shadow
6 months + 3 months = 9 months.

9 months....9 months... I bet, it has something to do with "love"... could anybody tell me exactly what ?

10-Feb-2001 07:19 PM
komsaid1
Right I made a mistake, and I'm sorry for that. I should say "I'm sorry" to Casper, coz he apologized for what he said. But it doesn't change anything for you Shadow, you said what YOU said about women, and I think that's very unrespectfull.
I still hopw that you'll gain some more respect towards women.

Casper, if you ever read this post:
I deeply apoligize for what I said in my previous message, and I hope you can forgive me for that.

Sincerely,
Roxy

10-Feb-2001 07:40 PM
komsaid1
For those who think that love is just sex, just like shadow does: A baby can be born for that period of time, if you don't think about the results in time.

For others: I guess you guys know, but I hope those mentioned above will read and understand it too. For nine months the two who are in love with each other can experiance a lot of happiness for being together, a lot of pain for having said something that hurt the one they loved, pride, not for their achivements, but for the achievements of the one they loved, sorrow for the bad experiences that the one they loved had during that time, and the feeling that although they've been together all that time, it wasn't enough for them, that they could live together through the eternity, joy for knowing that if you're somewhere down in the life, there is someone who won't leave you and will support you through the hard times, and if now after nine months they had to be apart, pain and feeling of unfairness for having to be apart now. And then, even if they never see each other again, in some ten or twenty, or may be thirty years they'll remember the time they had together, and still become sad for the fact that life made them be apart, and thank life for those 9 months that it gave them. That's what true love does to poeple.

Wish you all find your true love and never to have to be apart from him/her.

Take care,
Roxy

10-Feb-2001 07:50 PM
Alincho
..... Tak... Um... Daje trudno otvechat' na takye posti.
Vo pervix ti ochen' umno dlya sebya imya vibral. Takye lyudi ka ti ne lyudi, a prosto ten' cheloveka potomuchto nastoyashchiye lyudi bez lyubvi ne mogut zhit'....
Vo vtorix, deti produkt lyubvi, ti prav, no toy lyubvi chto ti schitayesh sinonimom slova

10-Feb-2001 07:50 PM
shadow
To komsaid,

I said :"women believe it like stupid cows".

I didn't say:"women are stupid cows".

There is difference...probably you didn't notice that.

Never mind That's OK. Humanum errare est

Besides: it's the ONLY comment I made about women.

To x_ray: mind your mega-giga-ultra-project.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 01:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved