Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
03-Feb-2001 07:26 PM
  For Alina
Commander
Barev, Alina, gortserd vonts en?
Ed kaghakum lav zhamanak antskatsrir?
Es lav em.
Will contniue our finance converstaion erb vor uzez later, it seems like Yerkin is fond of our chat about finance, ink@ kanach xiar e ed gortsum, but we will provide a good economics base for him...
I dep, when are you coming to Washigton D.C....?
Angela wants to visit NYC with you.
See you later here.
P.S. I dep, es orvanits chasharanum em ashxatelu.
------------------------------
Kirill Zuykov (Ukraine)
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

03-Feb-2001 10:29 PM
 Re: For Alina
Alincho
Who helped you out with the Armenian parts of the letter? And who is going to work in the cafeteria, you or the person that wrote the letter for you??
You guys know when you are going to DC? My ticket is for May 17th. When is yours?
Why doesn't Angela come here? We could discuss our NYC visit here if she wants to. I will be most glad to show her the prelesti of NYC.
I'll talk to you later.
XOXO
Alincho

04-Feb-2001 03:00 AM
Commander
Hey Alina, i am working in cafeteria, washing dishes after damned students, that's not the best work but anyway i am earning additional income..today was my first days, over 4 hours, now i am fully exhausted and tired, but earned my first income...but the work is difficult. Moreover i am still waiting for ACCELS approval, because i need that job in bank to earn money and to have internship and practise, because i work in cafeteria only at Saturdays and Sundays, all the rest of the week i am free , and want to work in that bank, but Margaret is delaying with approval...
Angela helped me with Armenian part , you don't like it, do you??
Anyway Angela and me are coming to Washington D.C. on May 12 , so probably, we won't see you, who knows, but anyway , she wishes you luck and all the best...
------------------------------
Kiril Zuykov (Ukraine)

04-Feb-2001 06:20 AM
yerkin
Wassup, Kirich!
Sorry to intrude this topic (I see it explicitly says "For Alina"). Just wanted to say that if you be so great to hold some "econ/biz sessions" for me here I'll most thankful to you. In turn you can ask me anything ))) although, I know you don't need any help.

Y

04-Feb-2001 11:51 PM
Alincho
Yeah, why did you write an aswer, it was for me!!!!!!!!!Just kidding, I think Kirill won't mind it any way.
But, I have some questions..... You said he could ask you anything in return for the econ/biz sessions on the portal.... ANYTHING??? ANYTHING-ANYTHING????? Can you get approval for him??? You do sound assertive and powerful... )
Guys, I think our Yerik zavyaz v glubokix setyax atlantskoy mafiii..... )
XOXO
Alincho

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved