Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
04-Feb-2001 04:12 PM
  Yerkiny
Commander
What's up man?? How are you there man?? Hoping you are pretty well..
As far as our "sessions" go i promise to continue during the week, because yesterday and today (Sunday) i am busy working in cafeteria, you know that's a little bit harder than to predict interest rates or trading securities, but i am happy i have at least this job, because i can earn additional money, that's not bad for me... At least i can try myself in earning money with hard physical work...
So, see you tommorow and i will continue our business discussions...
By the way man, do you know that Kazahstan takes the first place in growth rates?? Ukraine is - second. (These are facts about SNG only)
------------------------------
See you Kirill Zuykov & take it easy man.
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

04-Feb-2001 11:57 PM
 Re: Yerkiny
Alincho
Hi, guys.
Kirill, can you give me some numbers?? What's the growth rates for Kazakhstan and Ukraine, respectively.
I know Armenia is one of the fastest growing. too. Ours is somewhere around 5.5% in forecast.
Thanks.
XOXO
Alincho
PS. yeah, I can't imagine how it would feel to work in the cafeteria. And I admire your determination. I could have never done it I guess. molodets!

04-Feb-2001 11:58 PM
Alincho
yeah, as a second thought, sorry for intruding...

05-Feb-2001 02:39 AM
yerkin
Kiril:
Cool, we rule! Erh... I just don't understand what is this growth rate about? You can't just use the word "growth" to comprehensively describe everything, or am I wrong. What does that rate imply? I assume it's a kind of composite indicator, but tell me what does it include in itself. More than thankful.

Btw, you know I could've taken a rather good-paying job ($8/hr) of animal care technician in an on-campus primate research center. Cleaning up cages and stuff like that - it would be a great physical exercise for me. But didn't take it, I found another job, which is all about sitting all day long. Now I'm thinking maybe I should switch back...

Alina:
Come on! You're welcome here, you're not an intruder. In fact, you're also supposed to co-tutor me in econ/finance/biz ))

ALL:
Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!! Look for some new stuff in our UPenn2 forum.

Y

05-Feb-2001 02:47 AM
Alincho
Thank you for your trust Yerik (I like this better than Yerkin, do you mind?)
K delu. Growth rate is something very simple. Although you have the right concept of economic indicators, more often than not they are compound things, that include a lot of other indicators. But this is one of the rare exceptions. Growth rate is simply the growth rate of GDP (Gross Domestic Product) which I am sure is not unfamiliar to you, neither are its components or the ways by which it can be calculated.
And yeah, I don't like sitting either. I gain so much weight!
XOXO
Alincho

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 03:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved