Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
04-Feb-2001 11:43 PM
 Re: For Alincho
Alincho
Uf, I wish my internship had something dangerous in it (
Hi, by the way ))
I'm back. I had soooooooooooooooooooooo much fun in Amherst. I can't explain how much fun it is, when 3 or more Armenians get together, not talking about what happens when they are old friends....
We had the fun of our lives. vipili navernoe ne menshe 3 yashika.... A golova kak novaya sovsem ne bolit....
voobshem.. Takiye dela.
I find myself addictied to this portal. I feel like whenever I have stuff to tell, I'd much rather write here than in my diary )
Gayush jan, tell me about your internship training, jana. Yerkin, btw, Gayaneh, is the real name for Gayush, we just shorten it for fun. Although I never asked her if she likes it or not. sorry Gayane jan, if you don't like it, tell me I won't do that again. I guess sometimes we just take things granted or assume things that just aren't there. But, life, you know...
Anyway, gotta read the rest of the messages.
XOXO
Alincho
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

05-Feb-2001 02:21 AM
yerkin
Anyone, please look at my previous reply and find a mistake. I can clearly see it, I'll leave it just as it is )))

Welcome back, Alina. I see your trip was cool. Do you have some photos?

Gayane, mind if I call you Gayane, without diminishing it. Although they also call me another way, Erkusha, I allow ONLY my close relatives to call me like that.

Check out my new pics pretty soon.

Y

05-Feb-2001 03:04 AM
Alincho
although personally I never seen you => although personally I have never seen you
Udovletvoryon?
Alincho

05-Feb-2001 05:48 AM
yerkin
You got it. This $1,000,000 is yours! Take it!

A voobsche-to ty dolzhan byt' udovletvorena, ya zh specom dlya tebya, potomu chto ty hotela naiti oshibku u menya. Nu kak, ya tebya udovletvoril?
(ostalnym: ne nado dumat' srazu o poshlom)

Y

05-Feb-2001 05:14 PM
Alincho
voobsheto menya trudno udovletvorit' (kak xotite tak i ponimayte). And as much as I enjoy noticing other people's mistakes, I don't enjoy pointing them out. Tak chto I only wanted you to know that we all notice mistakes, we just don't care to point them out, because we all type fast and make mistakes.
Tak chto net, ti menya ne udovletvoril....Think of something else...
XOXO
Alincho

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved