Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
10-Apr-2001 06:25 PM
 Re: I'm back ;)
Alincho
If you have such an urge to fuck, go fuck yourself. But if you can't reach your ass with your penis, call somebody from this forum, I'm sure many would like to be helpful. And stop this bullshit.
XOXO
Alincho
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

10-Apr-2001 09:52 PM
User from Planetfuck
I'm sure you've already asked somebody from this portal to help you, horny, since you recommend people do that. Just in case: if there's nobody around to help you, feel free to ask me, if I am available at the time...
And I can't believe you mentioned my p***s. I tell you what: it's WHITE, not BLACK . It must taste the same. Or, do you want me to paint it black? Is that Ok with you, dear? I am sure it is - you must like diversity

See ya!

10-Apr-2001 10:49 PM
Alincho
"DEAR", I don't go around saying "fuck you" to everybody on the portal, and neither do I ask for it That's why I haven't asked anybody here for such favor, and unfortunately can't help you with it either. We give each other things that obviously aren't in your list of values, such as friendship and support at hard times. Whether I'm horny or not, does not concern you in any way, because no matter what color your p***s is, even if you cut off yours and saw on a naturally black one, I don't think I'll be interested in it. Because yes, I like diversity, but I like interesting people even more. And you don't seem to possess that particular quality
Alina
PS. yeah, and by the way, it was a mistake on your part to mention the word "dear". It reveals your identity

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 08:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved