Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
08-Mar-2001 07:28 PM
  Armenia
masis
yup, sounds good, does it? OK im gonna have an Armenian night on the 19th of march and it's gonna be great, cuz I have so much to say. By the way, that day was planned to be Turkish night, but as you know your friend's (my) persistance, it was replaced with the Armenian night.
I am also the only Armo here, and I can proudly say that the local TV, the Newspaper and the Mayor's office here already had programs about Armenia. I am so proud. Guys mern urish a. hahah keep on representing our holy land to others. by
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

08-Mar-2001 07:43 PM
 Re: Armenia
Alincho
Aro mi kich zgush...
Mi moratsi vor es mijazgayina...
Arants etel haraberutyunner@ shat srvats en...
astvats chani norits sksi et anter paterazm@...

09-Mar-2001 05:13 AM
Karen
Hey Ararat,

That's good that you are having an Armenian night. By the way, my birthday is on that day. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and will be in California till March 22. Any of you guys who'll be there too please drop me a line @ <A href="mailto:khkar@yahoo.com"> khkar@yahoo.com</a> and maybe we can meet there. Here is a phone reference number for you (323) 469-8795.Maybe I'll not be there, but for the first week I'll be there.
Anyway, later
Karen

09-Mar-2001 03:41 PM
Alincho
Hi, Kar jan!
Hopefully I can get in touch with you this time. We shouldn't miss each other.... I took your phone, I will call you most likely... Are you gonna be 'round Glendale? Although the area code doesn't show that....
Whatever, maybe we can get together or something. I'll call you jana!
Thanks for calling and congratulations. I was very touched )
Hope to see you soon.
XOXO
Alincho

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 09:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved