Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
10-Nov-2000 06:19 PM
  about X-mas holidays!!!
musliba
people,
i go to florida on x-mas, but it's in december, so i have to go somewhere in january, because as you can understand i don't want to spend half of my holidays in hrenniker on campus
that is why i want to ask you, if anybody is going to be on their campus not far from florida in janury or is going to go to NY or wherever on my way, i can visit you or join you in your trip, if you let me in but i would appreciate if you let me know as soon as possible. my eto obsudim
i really want to spend my money to see all of you, guys, but it has to be fine with you and your plans.
hope to hear from you.
vasha masha musliba@yahoo.com
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

10-Nov-2000 08:12 PM
 Re: about X-mas holidays!!!
yerkin
Be sure: as soon as I figure out where I'm gonna go, I'll invite you too (if you happen to be somewhere nearby).

Does anybody want to get together on X-Mas?..

YFK

10-Nov-2000 08:43 PM
 Re: about X-mas holidays!!!
musliba
yerkin, i'm always happy to see you(and even rus, kak eto ni stranno). so if you are unlucky to stay in atlanta in january, i'll be more than happy to visit you, babe(s). ))))
the only problem i have is i need to book the tickets and send the form with the information where they are gonna meet me. and i need to book a ticket from florida and it's the thing i don't know... where i go from florida - it's pain, because nobody knows where he's gonna be on x-mas holidays as well as me.
by the way, did anybody think anything about NY for x-mas?

not appropriate for the topic, but anyway, i love you, guys. i just want you to know )))))

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved