Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
15-Feb-2001 05:10 AM
  Valentine's Day
Olesya
Alincho, I totally agree with you that Valentine's Day sucks even if you have a boyfriend. I feel lonely at this day too. I don't even know why.
I remember what I was doing this day at year 2000. I was sitting with my girlfriend (a friend who is a girl, don't get me wrong) at my place, and we were drinking wine. No boys, no present, just we and wine... My friend had a boyfriend that time, cause I did not, but that did not make any difference at all! Finally we got drank a little, and she went home. Her boyfriend came to my place at midnight, when I was almost sleeping, because he thought that she was still at my place...
This year was better. I had a present from my boyfriend and from my host family. I gave some presents to people I love as well. Then we had lunch at Chinese restaurant. That was nice. But then I had to work the whole evening. That sucked! After that I got home tired, and so my Valentine's Day ended. That's it. You know, guys, even if I feel that somebody cares about me, sometimes I feel lonely. Is it OK? Does it happen with you? What's up with that?
Ok, hope you had a great Valentine's Day anyways!
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

15-Feb-2001 05:53 PM
 Re: Valentine's Day
Alincho
Yes, Oles'ka, I agree. U nas doma vsyo po-drugomu, i luchshe potomuchto eto doma.....
We always celebrated V-day with a group of people, it was just another reason to get together, have fun, drink, laugh, spend time together. It's different here.
I got flowers, a dinner at candlelight and a big white dog (igrushka konechno), but I still felt lonely, a little bit.....
But anyways, we'll be home very very soon....
XOXO
Alincho
PS Oleska, ti mne slova napomnish toy pesni, v Kavkazskoy plennitse?
Gde to na belom svete, tam gde vsegda moroz
Trutsa spinoy medvedi o zemnuyu os'
mimo plivut stoletiya, spyat podo l'dom morya
Trutsa spinoy medvedi, vertitsa zemlya
lalalalala
A dalshe ne pomnyu......
Thanx, girl!
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 09:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved