Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
07-Feb-2001 03:01 PM
  Alinka is bored with accounting??
Commander
Common Alincho, i can't believe you are bored with accounting and you are confused with it ,that's so easy girl!! You just need practise and you are done!!
Ok, what particularly you don't understand at all? Is there anything in accounting i can help you with?? Be sure to write here anytime i will try to help if its within my range of course... (I took financial accounting here, so probably i can be helpful for you..)
Anyway, thanx for writing the answer, those our finance forums are very useful for me and for you , because "istina rozhdaetcya v cporax.." and i am sure Yerkin will continue his part too later on ...
------------------------
Ok , see you later here ALincho , and show up yourself in chat...
Kirill Zuykov
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

08-Feb-2001 01:37 AM
 Re: Alinka is bored with accounting??
karen
Hi everybody.
I also had financial accounting last semester and I spent so much time on it. It isn't worh your time if you are not a business major.Now I'm taking Managerial Accounting this semester. It's much more interesting and easy.
So, Alin jan, It's the nature of accounting, don't worry. If you have any questions I'll help you.For now just practice the rules of debits and credits, that's the key to success!,
Karen

08-Feb-2001 01:51 AM
Alincho
I know practice is key. That's what I'm trying to do, but I break by pencil every time from frustration.
XOXO
Alincho

09-Feb-2001 05:05 AM
yerkin
Yo, Kirich, Accounting is wack. I hate it. I'm sure it's a nice thing, but just not for me. I also took Financial Accounting here and it sucked so badly, especially our prof.

I hope I'll change my mind one day.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 01:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved