Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
21-Apr-2001 09:37 PM
  Toga Party :))
Alincho
Oy, rebyata, eti crazy frat students chto xotite pridumayut Vchera ya, Lowry (a member) and Rachel (a pledge of ours) went to Brown University in Providence to visit their chapter of Alpha Delt. They were having a Toga Party!!! IT was sooo funny, all these people wearing striped and colorful bedsheets, wrapped around themselves in most funny ways. I'm pretty sure if the ancient Greeks saw us wearing those sheets as togas and artificial leaves on our heads, they would've turned in their graves )(too bad I didn't take any pictures). Plus half of the people were in sneakers ) It looked very funny Some people were so drunk that didn't notice their togas slowly unfolding Other were to obsessed with the game of pool to notice the same thing happenning to theirs slovom, xorosho poxoxotala Plus I stole the travelling trophie of the Brown Chapter, plus our trophie that they had stolen in March plus the trophie of the Bowdoin chapter, wich doesn't exist anymore
Amazing how much a sweet smile and quiet footsteps can do )
Anyway, gotta go do homework
See ya all later
XOXO
Alincho
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 02:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved