Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
24-Sep-2000 09:13 PM
  For IRINA FROM COLD MONTANA
Rus
Hey Irina. I am in a bad mood now. You know why? Well I like you I am not gonna lie to you. I went to 2 parties last night. After I had got real drunk I went to this FOAM PARTY at the frat row. I did all kinds of crazy shit last night, hugging chicks I did not know, making fun of blacks and so on. So when I woke up this AFTERNOON I felt really like a wreck. You understand. I want to clarify something for you BABE. Let's put this to rest. First of all, people at my university don't speak with an accent. People from atlanta seem to have a little bit of an accent but most of them don't. Because most people here are fuckin' Yankees. Second, I think that those rednecks in MO or MT (i don't give a fuck) have a stronger accent. Third, I really don't think it is a good place for parties at all. What are you gonna do there, drink booze with a moose. That sounds like fun. People here are very smart and intelligent. Girls are pretty so you see. And It is perfect here. That CULTURAL SHOCK thing does not apply to me. That is bullshit. I am having a good time here and I love it. Best wishes,
RUSLAN

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 9-24-2000 21:05 ]

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 9-24-2000 21:06 ]
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 09:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved