Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
23-Apr-2001 09:28 PM
  S.O.S. Topic for procrastinators
Nana
Hi guys, how's everyone? hope doing good. I just had an idea, if you don't like it it's okay. :-) I thought we all wrote hundred papers during this year, and now at the end when we haev so many other things to do before we leave, writign final papers doesn't sound fun. So if you need one, why not post the Topic for paper, and the field you are majorign in. May be someone has anything that could help you out.
And as you guessed, this idea came from a need...lol
If any of you majoring in business or communciation haev papers related to Management (any topic you could thihk of), 5 pages, double space, feel free to send to to krunk379@yahoo.com
Appreciate for any help, feel free to post your procrastinating paper, will help you out if I can.
Love

Nana
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

23-Apr-2001 10:42 PM
 Re: S.O.S. Topic for procrastinators
Alincho
krunk jan du oves???
XOXO
Alincho

24-Apr-2001 12:19 AM
Nana
Just that you addressed me in Armenian means you guessed who I am a bit at least, no? I am the girl that you talked to yesterday in chat, Armenian, living in Russia, originally from Karabakh. :-)

24-Apr-2001 12:40 AM
masis
Nan, nice description of your national background...
"Gharabaghtsi Rusastanits, vor@ gtnvum e Michiganum.."
Anahit, I didn't know you post such ideas over here...
anyways e-mail or call me today, please...................................................................................................bla bla bla....please...ghndrum em..........

24-Apr-2001 01:43 AM
shaGGy

24-Apr-2001 06:28 PM
Alincho
neat
Aron lav el asets. Priezhay k nam v Yerevan, kak nado primem ty u nas byvala ran'she?
When will you be in DC?
XOXO
Alincho

24-Apr-2001 07:09 PM
Nana
Hi Alincho, thanks for the invitation, I was in Yerevan a lot of times, and hopefully will be there this summer too on my way to Stepanakert.
Ararat! I called you yesterday, you were not home, I just give up to get hold of you, I have late exam today too, so I will be home after 9 my time. Have sth to tell you.
Good luck everyone on finals.
Oh and I will be in WA for the 1st workshop, from 29 April till 9th May. :-)
Ararat I know my background is a complicated case...lol But that makes everything more interesting right? Till later
Nana

24-Apr-2001 07:51 PM
masis
During the 1915-1918 The Turkish Govenrment performed a systematic cleansing of the Armenian nation from their historical homeland(present Turkey).
The Genocide was planned to elaminate Armenians as
a Political and Cultural unit of that Empire. Bringing the reason of the WWI the Young Turks started to arrest and assasinate the intelligencia concentrated in Kostandnupolis(Istanbul).
The second step was to mobilize the males from 18 to 45 year old, disarm them and murdur group by group.
Afterwards the peaceful population was forced to move to the deserts of Middle East(Mesopotemia)to starve and die on their way to the final destination.
Facts: 1.5 million died,
2 million escaped from the massacres,
500 thousand were forced to change their religion..
Basicly the Armenian nation as itself was on the edge of disapearing.
the 24th of April was chosen as a Memory day according to the day of the arrest of the Armenian intelligencia(600 people) in Istanbul in 1915.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 02:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved