Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Apr-2001 01:41 AM
  Good bye
masis
Before saying good bye to the memebers of this portal I wanted to mention some points.
Neo and Yerqin, during all this time I was waiting till you realise the difference between the serious and funny postings. Though i understood you have no chance to distinguish such easy things from each other.
Whoever yerqin is Im very sorry for him, cuz he's got to grow a little bit more, but I guess there is no hope he'll get meture.
Nobody has ever walked on Armenians, whoever tried they regretted. We Armenians have never touched any nation in this portal and will never do that. Every nation has got its defects-yerqin might got this note.
Neo, we are still sleeping now. All the world knows
about the jewish or Turkish power, but they don't know what we can do. Yes we can even ban Bush's operations. That's a fact.
My sugestion is to be careful with your remarks about such cases.
Anyways, it was nice to be in this portal with particular members. I'll see Armenians at home, and good luck to all the other students.
God bless you.
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

27-Apr-2001 03:13 AM
 Re: Good bye
musliba
have a safe trip to washington and smooth flight home!
I think i am among the people who will go to wash almost in the last, if not in the last group,whichever is May 18, so I'll have a chanse to say bye to everybody before you leave.
it was nice knowing you, Aro, even if not in real, anyway. keep going with your web page, it's gonna be really nice when it is finished.
all the people, leaving this week, may your return home be happy and without cultural shock! )
God bless you!
love,
vasha masha

27-Apr-2001 05:30 PM
Neo
a pri chem tut ya? ya vsego lish navsego vurazil svoe udivlenie pered faktom shto armyane lobiruyut busha....
vot i vse...
a pro genocidu..... ne odnih u vas bul..... toje eto prohodili..... i vo vremena carey vse peterburgi stroilis' na kazachih kostyah... i pervaya mirovaya... kogda ukraina bula v sostave raznuh derjav i ukraincu voevali drug s drugom... i revolyuciya.. i grajdanskaya voyna.. i 300 studentov pod Krutami... i WW2... i babiy yar... tolko vo vremya golodomora 33 - bolshe 30 milionov jertv... celenapravleno splanirovanuh... i ya dumayu ne budu dalekim ot istinu esli skaju shto vo vremya otechestvenoy voynu bulo millionov 10... a mojet i vse 20... a pro vsyakie sibiri ya uje molchu...
tak shto... vse mu eto prohodili....

ya neznayu kak pravilno, ili hvatat'sya za vse eto... ili net...
no ne nado... vrode u vas odnih tol'ko.

27-Apr-2001 05:40 PM
Alincho
Aro jan, bari chanaparh axpers. I'll see you in Yerevan, and can't wait to hug you and Ando. I will see Gayane in DC, so only you two are left from our Delawarian group that I haven't seen. Lav mna, derjis', minchev tesnank incha linum. I missed you very much all this time. We have to get together at some point, four of us, or maybe even, if we can, all 22 of us Can't' wait to see you, and have a safe trip again.
XOXO
Alina

27-Apr-2001 05:50 PM
musliba
nu nichego, Alina, zato ya tebya v Dc uviju! )))
xorosho vam, 22 cheloveka, eto legche chem 120 ukraincev sobrat'! ))
love,
vasha masha

27-Apr-2001 08:59 PM
AlikUS
Guys,whazzup with you all?We never knew each other but
were kinda friends on this portal.So,why are u saying
"bye"?Don't we have Internet back home?Is our life over?
Hellooo?!

27-Apr-2001 10:55 PM
Commander
Poka friend, ydachno tebe priletet domoy i xorosho provecti vremya v D.C., nadeuc chto my eshe kogda nibyd vctretimcya, zhicn nepredckazyema i mir ochen tecen, mozhet i eshe yvidim dryg dryga...
Byd krepkim i zdorovym, ne ynyvay i pyct c toboy bydet vcegda vezeniya, ydacha i lubov.
Vcego xoroshego.
-----------------
Your friend from Ukraine - Kirill Zuykov

27-Apr-2001 11:01 PM
musliba
da ladno tebe, inet v ukraine i inet tut eto je ne odno i to je, u menya ne vsegda doma budet vremya chtob jdat' po 20 minut kak otkroetsa kakoi nibud' sait na kompe u menya v akademii, a dlya inet kafe ya toje ne osobo bogatyi student, tak chto poka my konechno so vsemi proschaemsya, a potom esli budet vozmojnost', to my vsegda mojem i snova pozdorovatsa!
love
vasha masha

28-Apr-2001 05:34 AM
yerkin
See y'all in DC and let's get into a nice debate.

Ararat, see you too, man. I'm sure you're cool and I'm never gonna get THAT down to personal insults (not jokes) like "grow up" or whatever.

Alina and Masha, I'll see you there as well. There are only 15 kazakhstanians among FSA students, but I'm gonna be the only one in DC in my group.

Don't say good-bye, say "See you later... maybe in future."

Yerkin

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 01:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved