Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Sep-2000 11:42 PM
  FOR VASYA UND IRISHKA
Rus
This is Rus from Kiev Ukraine. I don't know who the fuck you are but your responses pissed me off. Vasya has said it all in his short response. You got a coupla strong expressions there dude. Like "Is that your affair?" That is not an appropriate usage of the word affair. But nonetheless Irishka you impressed me a lot. You got such a cute name but I am not sure who you are in person. You can always reach me via the internet or you can email me at ruslanvolkov@hotmail.com. I would be happy to hear from you. But you fuckers suck. Every single one of you. The fact that you got 10 more messages on your site means shit. All your messages are meaningless, of course I don't give a shit but "all they do is annoy me so I have been sent here to destroy you". All of them are like "HI Irishka, you are so cool , nice to hear from you!!!!!!!" Go check out our conferences. We got cool shit there. Something creative. YOu guys gotta take creative writing in your crappy institutions provided those courses are available. Anyway I think this will make you stop and think for a minute about who you are and what you are all about. I am just trying to help. You really have to go check out our site. There are so much news there about YERIK. So come on.
Best wishes, Rus from fucking Ukraine
[Brat 3: University of South Alabama I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 07:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved