Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
14-Nov-2000 06:01 PM
  My few news.
Olesya
Hi guys!
Just want to say that I am OK, everything is going good.There are, of course some problems, but they do not worth your attention.
It is winter in Wyoming now.Everything is so snowy!I hate cold , but what can I do? They say this winter is going to be very cold here.So if you like winter sports---go ahead and visit me here.The mountains are wonderfull!
What else? I think that now it is easier for everybody to be here: "culture shock" has gone.Personally I think that now I'll not be able to live at home.Of course, I should...I just cannot imagine my life without all these people whom I have met here.What about you? Want to go home?
Alincho, thanks for being active here. I wonder too where is everybody else? Probably they are sleeping)
Good luck to everybody!!!
Olesya(Ukraine)
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

15-Nov-2000 06:16 AM
 Re: My few news.
yerkin
Well, is it ok if we make a company for you in the meantime?.. Thanks. Coz I already know you, know where you're from and we you are now. Laramie seems to be a nice place. Maybe one day I'll visit it.

Yerkin

15-Nov-2000 02:16 PM
 Re: My few news.
Olesya
Yerkin, of course it is OK to visit me.If it was not OK, I would not write this here.
So...come if you have an opportunity...
See you(do not know when).
:-)

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 03:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved