Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
26-Oct-2000 12:21 AM
  8((((
Anya
Liudi, ogromanaja pros'ba ko vsem - prekratite zanimat'sia erundoj i rasprostraniat "chain letters"!!!!
Ne zasoriajte po4tovye yas4iki sebe i drugim!!!!
[Brat 3: Drexel University I]

26-Oct-2000 03:24 AM
 Re: 8((((
AlikUS
I fully agree with you!F*** those who do such things...
A tebe,Anna,sovet-postav' fil'try na mailbox;-)

08-Dec-2000 05:25 PM
ICE
Hi! =)
prosto hotela skazat hi. A che za chain letters?
Aisu

09-Dec-2000 02:59 AM
yerkin
AiSU - eto moi fakultet doma.
Avtomatika i Sistemy Upravleniya, pravda teper' on zavetsya Institut Informatiki i Informatsionnyh Tehnologii.

...tak, dlya svedniya...
Y

11-Dec-2000 07:38 AM
komsaid1
AlikUS, this message is for you. Sorry for the topic, didn't mean to offend you, but I realy mean what I said!!! Coz I sent them a couple of time (not to you however, and before sending I make sure that they are interesting enough, and that I'm sending them to those who I know and who would be interested (or if not then wouldn't be that angry)). So, next time, before saying something, please think of what you are saying. I don't like most chain letters too (almost all of them), but it all depends on the message the letters contain. I hate swear words more than I do chain letters, and I don't care if someone uses them (the words), untill it concerns me personally or any kind of generality (like: all women, all girls, all men, all people of a nation, or like: those who smoke, those who use drugs, those who use swear words a lot, those who send chain letters). I think it's pretty understandable, coz among those generalities there might be at least one person who is is doing something for some important reason, or among those "all"s there are a lot of people who are much better than those who are not included in that category.

Wish you luck on your finals,
Roxi

12-Dec-2000 01:12 AM
dornabella
People, chain letters are not that bad, but when I see a message of 20 kb in my box, and only 2 kb is text, the rest being e-mails and names - it makes me wonder why could not the sender eraze all of them, and send only the content?

Moreover, it is impolite to send addresses like this - you do not respect the privacy of your correspondents, maybe they do not want everyone to see their address...

I do hope that Roxy will not be too angry... Please do not be! I liked the letters a lot!

Best regards,
Dorina

13-Dec-2000 01:22 AM
AlikUS
Dear girl!If one feels guilty,one can post such a reply to my message...So you do do such bad things as sending FWD letters.I'm lucky that you don't have my e-mail.:-).Second,I did not use any swear word-they came through the ZENZ,look at the posted topic more attentively:there is only f***-word.It can mean everything!;-)
P.S.You tried to post an angry message but I bet you were smiling when doing this,aren't you?Be lucky on exams,I'm sure you'll be!

13-Dec-2000 03:05 PM
komsaid1
"Dear girl!If one feels guilty,one can post such a reply to my message...So you do do such bad things as sending FWD letters."
Well, I don't feel guilty, though I sent a couple of them. I dn't think it is a guilt. And I wrote in my previous message that I did (to recall, look at my previous message).

"I'm lucky that you don't have my e-mail.:-)."
AlikUS, believe me, if I even had your EM, I wouldn't send it to you, coz I don't send every chain letter, as I already said, and I also don't really like sending them. But if I send, then I send particular letters to particular people, those who I know. So, you'd be lucky even if I had your EM, coz you wouldn't get them.
"Second,I did not use any swear word-they came through the ZENZ,look at the posted topic more attentively:there is only f***-word.It can mean everything!;-)"
May be, but you presented your message in such a way that no one reading it would think it was some other thing but not that swear word.

"P.S.You tried to post an angry message but I bet you were smiling when doing this,aren't you?"
'You were smiling, were you?' or 'You are smiling, aren't you?'. Ok I'll answer both.
No, I wasn't smiling, I was in a really bad mood (not just because of the message, had my own problems), and I had no mood to smile that day.
Yes, I am now, coz I'm in a much better mood today, coz I've had a good day.

"Be lucky on exams,I'm sure you'll be!"
Thanks, I hope I will be. Same to you, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINALS!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Roxi

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 05:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved