Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
21-Oct-2000 09:01 PM
  Kak dela u vsex???
Alincho
Rebyata, privet!!!!!!!!!!!
Kak dela u vsex??? Normalno, nadeyus'???
How is everyone doing?
I'm having a hell of a fun here at my university. I live at a frat house (which means I have crazy parties every single weekend) plus it's homecoming, so yesterday was my pledge. Now I wear this Alpha Delta Phi pin all the time, soon I will be a member.
How about your community services?? I'm teaching Russian in an Elementary school to 4th and 5th graders. It's so much fun!!!!
Are classes OK??
You know guys, Ararat totally messed me up with the charter thing. What I understood from his response si that we don't even need a charter. We can do without it. But we still need a Mission statement. And I never got anything from except very few people. Com'on now. Let's just do it!!
Other than that, eager to hear from all of you.
Love ya.
Alincho
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

23-Oct-2000 12:04 AM
 Re: Kak dela u vsex???
Rus
Hey what's up dude? I see you are a cool dude at least that's what it seems from your message. I like people like that. But what is that shit you're saying about living at a frat house. For one thing pledges don't live in the house normally at least that is how it is here at Emory. So what is that shit all about? Well that is cool that you can relate to fraternities, I love that shit myself, but I did not rush. First of all, they pay a lot of money as membership fees, and they spend a whole lot on beer and shit. Second, if you are a pledge you basically clean up the house after parties, go buy booze etc. That is pretty shitty man, I would not like to do that kind of shit. But anyways fuck it, how did you get to live in the house in the first place? Not all the brothers live in the house. Pledges definitely don't live there. So e-mail me at ruslanvolkov@hotmail.com, I am really interested in that shit. Well, take it easy dude,
Rus

26-Oct-2000 06:58 AM
 Re: Kak dela u vsex???
Alincho
Privet!!
I read your reply. You know you misunderstood most of what I had written there. First of all I am a girl. Menya zovut Alina, Eto navsyakiy sluchay, yesli ne dogadalsya chto znachit Alincho. Second Alpha Delta Phi is not quite a frat, it is a "frat". Formally it's called a literary society, and it's co-ed. But it's got all the business that frats have, maybe more civilized than the frats. We don't use drugs so much. We take care of our drunk friends and stuff.
You were concerned that I live there??? Ok here is how it happenned. I wasn't happy with my housing. I went to visit one of my friends. He is a member. I was amazed how cool the house was, and was like "oh, I wish I could live here". And then met the house manager. She said they had free rooms and I could live there as a border. Then all the members got to love me so much, and I got so interested in this whole society thing that a couple of weeks ago I suddenly found out I was rushing. And asking for whole lot of shit for my interview. I didn't know that, But when I found out it was already too late. Now I am the "SuperPledge" of the year, and everyone on the membership is trying to pick on me and catch me not wearing my pledge pin to ask me questions. But so far, so good. Haven't caught me.
You know, pledges in our society are supposed to help but the members neverleave stuff for us to do after the parties. But I always volunteer. You know I live in that house after all. HEy write to me about yourself. By the way, I am at Wesleyan University at MIddletown, CT. And don't use that word-shit, so often, please!!
Alincho

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 01:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved