Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
31-Oct-2000 06:58 PM
  Everyone, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alincho
Hello, dear FSA Undergraduate students!!
I would like to know if there is something wrong with all of you, or is it just me going crazy about the silence in this portal?????????????
I thougth we are supposed to share our experiences here. No one writes about what they do!!
Slavniye Delawaretsi, ny gde je vi propali???
Rasskajite mne o vsex podvigax shto uspeli sovershit'v techenii etix 3 mesyatsev. Hey, ARmenians and Georgians!! The day after tomorrow will be 3 months we're here!!! Ain't this cool???
Has anyone found an internship already, except Ararat of course, he's our superman. My university is in such a creepy little town that, I don't even know what am I gonna do with it. But, oh, well. I might end up working in a bank or something. I don't know.
Tell me what you guys do if you got free time. I mostly go to the Center for the Arts in my university, they have 2 or 3 cinemas there, because Film is one of the best majors offered at my univ, And we have Film Series here. they show free movies from Wed to Fri, and Sat and Sun it's only $2, and the movies are the best ones. Good ol' movies that give you something to think about, not just the crappy action movies that have nothing but disgusting violence in them. Yep, the other day I was watching "I Am Cuba", the one before that what better though "To Be John Malkovich". Have you guys seen it?
Anyway, don't fall asleep please. I miss all of you very much!
With love
Alincho, the Crazy Over-Social Armenian
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

31-Oct-2000 08:32 PM
 Re: Everyone, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yerkin
Don't get disappointed. Everyone's alive (I hope).

It's just the boredom that has recently occupied this portal that has made it so quiet. But as for me, I am still envolved (to a certain extent). For instance yesterday I was chatting till 3 am and almost missed my 1-pm class today. Just log in in the evening aroun 9 or 10 pm.

About Delawarians: I am not sure that everyone from DE knows about this portal, so you'll have to complete a special mission - send emails to all peers, tel everyone about brat3, and invite them to chat with us.

Good luck to you and ENJOY YOUR HALOWEEN!!!
Yerkin (UPenn2)

09-Nov-2000 07:33 AM
 Re: Everyone, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karenchik
Alincho,
What time do you usually are here.I'd like to chat with you.I missed all of you very much.
Why don't you send me an e-mail?
We then can arrange when we can meet to chat in this portal.
Have a good day,
Karen

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved