Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
05-Feb-2001 01:06 AM
  Just nothing new...
Olesya
Hi guys!
Alinka, I was not writing, because I have nth new going on in my life, I guess. Btw, Sasha is a guy from my city in Ukraine and plus to that we studied in the same high school. Isn't that cool? Yeah, we had party on Friday -- my boyfriend's birthday. It was cool, but I was just very tired after that party. What about your boyfriend, Alincho? Is he American?
Kirill, you asked if i am ready to go home... Well, what can I say? Sometimes--yes, sometimes I would like to be here for a longer time. I don't know. I am just sure that I am going to miss all my friends I have here and all of you, guys! This is bad!
That's it for now, I think.
Hi to everybody from COLD (I really mean VERY COLD weather) Wyoming!!!
Love ya!
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

05-Feb-2001 02:43 AM
 Re: Just nothing new...
yerkin
Cheer up, Olesya!!!
The weather is not that cold, it'll get warmer, I can assure you. And your friends will always stay in touch with you both here and back home.

"Ne krichi, ne pischi, vyshe golovu derzhi" (vospitatel' detsada #2, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 1986)

Y

05-Feb-2001 02:55 AM
 Re: Just nothing new...
Alincho
Privet, Oleska!
Rada shto napisala xot' neskol'ko slov. U menya tozhe nichego novogo. Ya bila v Amherste kak znayesh. Ochen' xorosho proshlo. In fact, I don't know if I told you about my boyfriend he is a brother at another fraternity. He is moving in today, and I am supposed to help him, but they are having a meeting, and I can't be inside the house. Nobody can, if not a member. So I came back to the lab to see if anybody wrote anything. And in fact I hope someone will notice that i am in the chat room.
other than that, nothing new either dorogaya.
It's verrrrrrrrrry cold here too, and I don't like it. Can't wait till spring comes
XOXO
Alincho

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 03:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved