Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
10-Apr-2001 04:03 PM
  hey used bullshit
masis
hey asshole, do you know who you are cursing, are you brave enough to disclose your real name, you know what...real fucker would dare to be open, don't let me open my mouth, and stick in mind that we've got girls here, who're like my sisters, if you wanna fuck, go and fuck yourself, just don't wanna open my mouth, you don't know Armenians , mother fucker, I'll kick your shidy ass, don't ...f......dare to say the words again, go bit off and relax, asshole,

sorry guys, Alin, Olesya, sorry for my words, but I couldn't bear this anymore, Alin karas sra hastsen gtnes? her@ anitsem mi hat,

ok, im out of here, but used bullshit don't let me come back again..
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

10-Apr-2001 04:03 PM
 Re: hey used bullshit
masis
hey asshole, do you know who you are cursing, are you brave enough to disclose your real name, you know what...real fucker would dare to be open, don't let me open my mouth, and stick in mind that we've got girls here, who're like my sisters, if you wanna fuck, go and fuck yourself, just don't wanna open my mouth, you don't know Armenians , mother fucker, I'll kick your shidy ass, don't ...f......dare to say the words again, go bit off and relax, asshole,

sorry guys, Alin, Olesya, sorry for my words, but I couldn't bear this anymore, Alin karas sra hastsen gtnes? her@ anitsem mi hat,

ok, im out of here, but used bullshit don't let me come back again..

10-Apr-2001 04:15 PM
Olesya
Prosto y kogo-to ne t enough smelosti chtob takoe skazat pod svoim imenem...
I vo chto etot forym prevraschaetsya???
Olesya

10-Apr-2001 05:14 PM
fucker
fuck you masis and all of you

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 06:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved