Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Mar-2001 07:20 PM
  Kirill.
Alincho
Privet, Com.
Slushay, u menya byl accounting quiz, take home.
Ty predstavlyayesh', u menya chut' infarkt ne sluchilsya, etot duratskiy balance sheet nikak ne balance... Chto ni delay, $1500 vse mnogo na Liability side. Vchera do 5i utra sidela, i uje zatsiklilas' nad etimi dividendami i retained earningsami, uje rugalas' na ves' dom, daje druzey razbudila )) K 6i chasam sdalas' poshla spat'... A utrom smotru, dividends dvajdy snimala.... Tak razozlilas' ne predstavlyayesh', chto daje Statement of Cash Flow normal'no ne smogla zakonchit'...
My point, how can you be so patient with this stuff???
XOXO
Alincho
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

27-Mar-2001 09:58 PM
 Re: Kirill.
yerQ
Let me boast too.
We have a case study in our Corporate Finance class. My group consists of 4 guys. We've been working together on first two cases, and I can say we prety much have been unproductive. Yesterday only two of us have met and we cracked the whole thing in couple of hours. Isn't that great? We don't even need those two laid back fellows, they're just procrastinating.

Just FYI, all three cases so far have been taken from Harvard Busines School, which is why all of the students in this class have already developed a heavy form of constepation because they have to spend days sitting and working on these projects.

y

PS: Have you heard of Vanguard Airlines? or Butler/Browning Lumber? or Nucor Steel?

27-Mar-2001 11:44 PM
Alincho
privet umnik jan)
I've heard about all 3 cases you talked about. YOu don't have to be in Harvard to hear about them. And crack them up too ))
XOXO
Alincho

28-Mar-2001 02:23 PM
Commander
Hi Alina,
actually i can't stand those balances too, but my patience originates from patience to studyings at all, sometimes this amazing - how i could study for many hours without any break...That's because i try to study only finance , my major, and it's really interesting for me to learn that staff...
But this very week is just crazy, because , you remember i am working in that fucking cafeteria, that's a hard job, anyway; these days we have new President Inaguration and i was assigned additional amount of work, let's say instead of only Saturday and Sunday i have to work 8 hours on Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday too...Yesterday was Tuesday, and after work, i just came home and fell asleep, and i have 2 important exams today - "Business Finance" and "Money and Banking"....God knows what are the results - i assume everything is good there, because i knew all the material but we'll see on Friday.
Today and tomorrow the schedule is crazy too, lot's of problems to solve, many things to do and no rest or break - those are just in dreams...
---------------------------------------
Sincerely Kirill Zuykov

29-Mar-2001 01:46 AM
sasha
Hi, guys! Are you all majoring in Finance? Is there anyone majoring in accounting? I like accounting and this semester I'm taking Principles II and Intermediate I. If you have something to discuss on this topic, I'd like to participate.
These days are crazy for me too:work, tons of papers, and team projects.

29-Mar-2001 02:26 AM
Commander
Sorry man, i am majoring in finance only, i don;t like accounting much, but it's the language of finance, so i need to know the basis from financial accounting and managerial...
But i like finance and banking and investments most of all..
--------------
Sincerely Kirill Zuykov

30-Mar-2001 01:23 AM
sasha
Hi, Man!
I like finance too. This semester I'm taking Principles of investments. By the way, I'm not man, I'm F,
Sincerely, Sasha

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 01:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved