Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
03-Nov-2000 09:24 AM
  Addiction
dornabella
Hello!

I have already brought up this topic. You see, I feel unconfortable if I do not check my mail, read the posts from our portal and of course CHAT.
And this is really a drag!!! I have no time for study, no time for sleep, no time for anything but Internet... I also like to go out, but as it is cold, I preffer to surf the net. And it feels good as long as you are in the cyberspace, but it started to worsen. How could I have lived without computers? I am wondering, if this addiction is for a long time
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

03-Nov-2000 07:50 PM
 Re: Addiction
musliba
da... i have experienced something like that already, but i got well and now i'm fine. i donno what helped me, but i can survive without net for 2-4 days alredy, though it pains and i tried it only once. the only thing hard for me to imagine is how i will survive without i-net when i come back home (((
truly yours, fully understanding and supporting you.
masha

03-Nov-2000 09:31 PM
 Re: Addiction
dornabella
Hello!

I see we have something substantial in common I avoid to think of the time when I will have to go back home; I live for the moment most of the time still now I really have to think ahead, and the lack of previous experience is obvious - I can hardly concentrate!
But computers (PC not Macs) are great!!!

Best regards,
Dorina

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 09:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved