Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
09-Mar-2001 05:40 PM
  Just wonderin'
Alincho
I'm just wondering if everyone else in the Northeast is having such a shitty weather for the first days of spring. I can't believe it!!! It's snowing again!!! It was just a day after the snowstorm and it's snowing again. And this time the snowflakes are bigger than my head!!! Can't wait till Wednesday is here. I'll be flying to LA. Warm weather... Although I won't have e-mail... Which means no Abroad Planet... Which means not much to look forward to... But we'll meet again in two weeks. I'm going to Amherst now. Again. It'll be fun. If they don't cancel the buses because of this weather...
XOXOXO
Alincho
PS. Did I tell you? I'M DONE WITH THE CLASSES!!!!!!!
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

09-Mar-2001 06:14 PM
 Re: Just wonderin'
X_Ray
Congrats Alincho!
Have fun in LA! Take lotsa pictures to share wid us!
I'm leaving for Chi tomorrow morning!
Look forward to talking to ya again!

09-Mar-2001 06:44 PM
 Re: Just wonderin'
Olesya
Hi there! Alincho, I am not in a Northeast, I am on Midwest, and we have really great weather! Usually it's very cold over here, and I am always complaining about that, but now it's really very nice. People are wearing T-shirts, not me, it's still a litlle bit cold for that, I think.
I envy you, Alin, that you are going to CA...It was always my dream to go there. Tomorrow I am leaving for Utah. We are going camping there. It should be fun too. There are 6 of us and we are going to be there till Wednesday.
Have fun on your break!
Btw, now I have one more exam, in 30 minutes, and I am done for today. Sounds good!!!
Olesya

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 09:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved