Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
20-Oct-2000 07:50 PM
  This is my response to Masha's story
Rus
This is my response to Masha's story.
Well, this shit was pretty long so it took me 2 days to finish it. Really cool story, I bet you had fun with all those guys (and girls??????). Well I hope there were only guys but you never know. Overall, good, a little messy but pretty informative. This weekend I will have a great time at the frat row with all those GIRLS. I think it is really good when you work really hard during the week and then you go out and act like a complete ass. I will get so drunk tonight that Yerkin will hear me knocking on his door at 5:30 in the morning. But he will not hear that cause he will be too drunk too. Next week we have Halloween right? That is when a lot of people are taken to the hospital because, they get so intoxicated with alcohol. Well I plan to participate too, but I need a costume. Good thing Yerkin does not have to dress up for that thing, cause his usual attire reminds me of the Vietanam war and Yerkin basically looks like a Vietkong private Li Kung Hueng. The only thing that he needs is a big dagger. I do need a costume though. And I have no ideas so maybe you could recommend me something. Anyway we'll take care of that later. Good story Masha, you have to use more cuss words that way it will me just terrific.
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 05:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved