Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
07-Feb-2001 06:39 PM
  Surprise(for Alincho)
Angela
Hi,Alin.
how're u doing there?
As to me,I'm fine.We're having a lot of fun especialy on ween-ends.But usually i't's sucks.So much to do...
Classes,papers,job...
Anyway.
Karen called me the day before.I think he was to call you as well.Let's hang out togather on spring-break,guys.I'll probably go to Mexico,to visit my boy-friend.You're wellcome to join me.If i don't go there,we can travel around.
Well.Talk to you later.Just leave your phone # in case if I call you.
tseluyu.Poka.
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

07-Feb-2001 08:14 PM
 Re: Surprise(for Alincho)
gayooshka
Hi Angela? Are you the Angela from Drexel? Hey I lost contact with you sooooooo long ago... How are you doing? You are in Texas now right? Glad I found you and hope to see you here again, see DE is doing good, becoming a little more active every day)
poka-poka...

07-Feb-2001 09:22 PM
Alincho
Privet Angela jannnnnnnnnn!!!
See how cool our portal has become????
Listen, I'm glad you are doing ok. Sorry can't go to Mexico, my visa is single entry, I know there are ways around it, but also my cousin invited me over to LA.
Look what my plans are.. If we can arrange to meet, that'll be wonderful. March 8th I'm going to Chicago, will spend 4 days there and leave on Monday, March 11th. Then I"m flying to LA. The 24th I'm coming back to Chicago (because a round trip from Hartford to Chicago and a round trip from Chicago to LA together cost less than a one way Hartford-Chi, Chi-LA, LA-Hartford). BUT if you can meet me in Chicago and if you are 21 can rent a car (I have an international license and can drive) we can drive to LA and have a bunch of fun. Du you have anybody there?
But I'll need to know soon.
And this offer is not only to Angela. Anybody guys!!!!
Armenians, non armenians, doesn't matter we're all friends aren't we????
So, let me know!!!
XOXO
Alincho

07-Feb-2001 10:51 PM
Tarasishe
Mena berete? Ya tozhe tipa umeyu na mashyne yezdit, pravda ticketov mnoho za speeding budet ;-)
Taras.

08-Feb-2001 01:27 AM
karen
Hi guys!!

I'm so happy that we now keep in touch with each other.As for Gayane, I think I now remember you thanks to Alina's photo album.
We are having so much fun these days,but the weather sucks (we are having freezing showeres, that's aweful, I didn't think that such wetather conditions exist before coming to Iowa.).Anyway, tonigh we are having international student's party at Tony's ( that's the only relatively goog night club near our campus). We will play music from our countries.
I'm also going to L.A. for the spring break. I'll leave Iowa on March 9 and will travel throgh Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Nevada to CA, so I thnik I'll get there by March 13 and then I'll spent couple of days in L.A. and San Francisco and then be back by March 21. Hope to see at least one of you.My email address is khkar@yahoo.com(sorry if html is not correct,I already forgot it).

P.S.(for Alina) I looked at your photo album and saw that you have a friend from Pakistan whose name is VEER. Do you know what does it mean? My friend from Pakistan told me that it's a very nice word and means like specially good brother (baits aveli shat siralir dimeladzev a).

08-Feb-2001 01:50 AM
Alincho
Hey Kar jan
Hey tell me how you're gonna go. And I can reschedule my trip so that I stay in Chicago at the end of the break not in the beginning.
TARASSSSSSSS, konechno radi budem tebya brat', tol'ko kogda u tebya spring break???
Ya shyas idu domoy, toroplyus, u mneya house meeting.
Vernus' nochyu!!!
Alincho
I love all of you!!!!!!!!

08-Feb-2001 06:14 AM
Karen
Hi Alin jan,

If you are flying out of Chicago on March 11th, that's O.K. I don't think I'll be able to get to L.A. earlier.I'm quite flexible,because we are going by car. So we can go straight to L.A. and stay in other states on the way back. It was so pitty that I couldn't meet you in Chicago, this time I don't want to miss you. In L.A. I'll be in Hollywood.
Karen

08-Feb-2001 02:10 PM
Tarasishe
Ya vashe bez ponatiya kohda u mena spring break! znayu sho pervuyu polovinu breaka ya budu vo Floride, a vot sho so svotoy delat budu-NE ZNAYU! Mozhna bylo by i v CA shonat! A to tak i ne uvizhu san-franciska ;-)
Taras

08-Feb-2001 05:20 PM
gayooshka
Hi guys!!! My spring break is march 19-25, sounds too short( I have no idea what I am gonna do, But I know for sure that I'd love to join you. Alincho, is there any chance you could be in chicago at this time, or any of you guys ?
Have fun whatever you do)) MISS ya all...

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 01:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved