Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
06-Dec-2000 06:30 AM
  HELP!!!!!!!!!
Alincho
Ok, now, guys, whoever finally read this stuff!!
I really know how Shota felt when he wrote that prank to all of us, that he was in deep S*** and he needed everyone to write back to him.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU????????????
Are we letting our friendship fly ko vsem chertyam??
Nu je rebyata, nu chto vam stoit, zaiti syuda xot' na pyat' minut v den', nu????
C'mon, now, I know finals, and everythin', but you will not believe this. I came to the computer lab at 3 in the morning after I had finished working on my pledge project with my fellow pledge friends. I walked here in the freezing cold at 4 am, left the initiation party, half naked in the formal dress (by the way I will soon post all my pictures and you can look at them-yeah, right, like anyone cares ) to see if anyone is in the chat room, or if anyone replied to me. NOOOOOOOO. PLZZZZZZZZZZ, Keep this portal alive, come on!!! I know you're not boring I know all of you.
You're cool guys, but why aren't you showing more of yourself???? You're not shy are you?? ))
Anyway, if you don't write after this I think I'll set out on a huge all-US tour to hug all of you, and beat the shit out of every single one of you for leaving me alone!!!!!!! Is that clear )
I love you guys, and I don't wanna lose anyone, please give me back my friends, the cool, active, fun people that I used to know. OK? I'm waiting. I want every single person who cares to respond by at least one word to this message.
Do I sound desparate? Yes? GOOOOD!!! 'cause I am!
Don't let me die alone, without friends.
WITH TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS OF LOVE FOR DELAWARIANS-
Alincho from Armenia
[Brat 3: Delaware University I]

06-Dec-2000 07:06 AM
 Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!
dornabella
Alincho!

The chat is still alive! Do not give up! I will stand by you trying to resuscitate the petrified sould of our friends.

Love,
Dorina from Moldova

P.S. If you have nothing to say, just correct the mistakes if you see any, but, please, DO NOT KEEP SILENT!

06-Dec-2000 10:36 PM
yerkin
This is the wrong place to express these ideas.
You are addressing to pleople, who are not joining
this portal, but HOW can they read it if they didn't
join it?.. You'd better send emails to all of your
Delawarian friends, like I did long ago.

Keep the faith,
Yerkin (Kazakhstan)

11-Dec-2000 06:26 PM
musliba
evb is alive but too quiet, like me now, but it's not for long, we'll take care of it in approximately a week. i promise to be chatting more often kak tol'ko 3 professora slezut s moyei shei i razdelayus' s community service. no ne eto glavnoye, glavnoye shto byvayet i xuje, a my vse tut i ne teryaemsya, xorosho by shtob i drugiye nashlis'
love, youurs, masha

11-Dec-2000 09:03 PM
komsaid1
Alina, don't get upset, go to Upenn1 or 2, they are just more active, tam ty uvidish' studentov i iz delaware, i iz Alabamy, i ix Drexella, i iz Upenn, taam interestnee, potomu chto narodu bol'she. If no one joined this chat then you join the other, and everything will be fine.

Don't be desparate!!! Life is wonderufuf!!! (i eto govoryu ya, kotoraya po ushi zavyazla v desparation (()

Roxi

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 07:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved