Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
21-Sep-2000 04:24 PM
  Hi guys!!!
Elinka
Vsem privet! Nakonets-to i ya poyavilas' na portale. Bylo interesno pochitat', chto vy tut ponapisyvali, hotya ya ozhidala chto obschenie zdes' budet bolee aktivnym (nu da, kto by govoril). Proshu proscheniya, chto dolgo molchala, no so vremenem zdes' v Pace deystvitel'no napryag (ostal'nye podtverdyat). Mozhet, eto tol'ko u nas ono po osobennomu bystro letit.
Univer mne ochen' nravitsya, i v esteticheskom plane, i v plane obrazovaniya. Tut takie vozmozhnosti neobyatnye!!! Pravda, horsebackriding my s Oksankoy ne vzyali, bo 250$ additional fee ACTR platit' pochemu-to nbe zahotela.
Kstati, nas tut ACTR kruto kinulo s edoy, perechisliv na nasu meal card 1000$ na semestr, chto poluchaetsya ne bol'she 10$ v den'. A tut chtob narmal'no pitat'sya nuzhno, kak minimum, 15$. A srednyay norma voobsce 19! tak chto, esli k Christmas ot 5 muchenikov Pace ostanutsya iz'edennye skelety -ne udivlyaites'.Rasskazhite, kak u vas obstoit situatsiya s havchikom.
Voobsce ya esce mnogo mogu porasskazat' pro nash univer i zhizn' zdes', no uzhe nado ubegat'.
Sakzhu tol'ko, chto blizost' k NY -eto cool! My uzhe byli tam odin raz. Tsivilizatsiya... A zdes' v Pleasanvill/Briarcliff my zhivem sredi lesov, dervnya, glush'') No krasivo. Tut vam ne tol'ko belki i bobry, no i kosuli vsiacheskie popadayutsya. Vot tak.
Ok, guys, pishite, ne propadayte.
Tseluyu.
Elina.
[Brat 3: University of South Alabama I]

21-Sep-2000 09:11 PM
 Re: Hi guys!!!
Rus
Hey guys!!!
You are right, you really are martyrs, because it is not good to starve in America. For example my buddy Yerkin and I are now at Emory University, number 15 university in the country. I don't want to insult you in any way but I think that it is the best university that became available to FSA students. And that is not only my opinion. We have an unlimited meal plan. This means that we can get in the food court as many times as we want. In addition it is all you can eat and we start taking lots of food (lots of fruits and sandwiches so far) out of the cafeteria. That is not all. We also have 125$ in our a la carte account to spend at various dining locations on campus, such as Domino's Pizza, Burger King etc. That is the situation concerning the food on campus. Plus I would like to tell you that the food here is delicious and it is much better than that stuff we ate at Upenn. Plus the Dobbs University Center is open from 7:30am-8pm on the weekdays, and from 7:30am-12am, 1pm-7:30pm Sat/Sun. This is just a little bit about Emory. For more information read the report that is available on this site in Pennsylvania 2 section, published by Rus. Have a nice day.
[Brat 3: University of South Alabama I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved