Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
22-Sep-2000 06:01 PM
  THE RUS REPORT. THIS IS WHERE YOU DON'T SEE THE REALITY
Rus
THIS REPORT HAS BEEN ADJUSTED FOR THE FSA AUDIENCE.
THEREFORE SOME "INAPPROPRIATE MOMENTS" WERE CUT OUT. ENJOY.

This is Rus from Kiev, Ukraine. My buddy Yerkin and I are now at Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA!!!!. I am studying extra extra hard for the exam in my Corporate Finance class. My buddy Yerkin on the other hand is a lazy person. Nevertheless here is a story which is sad and indeed devastating. On saturday last week Yerkin invited me to go to the fraternity row. I don't usually go there but Yerkin seems to love that place. It is no surprise that the fraternity row has become his favorite campus attraction. Anyway we went there saturday night. It was a quiet evening. The weather was beautiful as always even though it was getting a little chilly outside. People at Sigma Nu seemed to have a party at the time. It was 12 AM. We walked in of course. The guys there were playing a famous american drinking game: throwing a pong ball into beer cups on the table. They had 2 beer kegs and 3 kegs of punch . Yerkin decided to play the game and I must tell you guys that he was pretty good at it. Obviously he had had a lot of practice. Anyway after a while Yerkin started to lose control. After all he had consumed more than 2 galons of beer Milwakee ICE and for those who know I must tell that that is pretty darn strong compared to Millwakee Light. In other words, Yerkin was wasted and hammered. He started hitting on girls trying to pick them up. I was really embarassed by his outrageous behavior. Later on my friend Jerry offered us to smoke pot in his room. Of course I refused because I don't do drugs but Yerkin really wanted to get high and went to take a hit. He came out of the room in 15 minutes and I was startled. Yerkin was really stoned. Being the only sober person there I figured that it would be better for us to leave. On our way back Yerkin decided to take a piss in front of the Goizueta Business school. That is a renowned institution guys, named after the CEO of Coca Cola. It is one of the top 20 Business Schools in the country. It was embarassing guys!!! But Yerkin felt great and started singing Kazakistanian songs aloud. I tried to calm him down but he would not stop. Unfortunately the cops from the Emory Police Department spotted Yerkin urinate in front of the building and took the appropriate actions. The fact that Yerkin defiled the famous school of the late Roberto Goizueta, CEO of the Coca Cola Company really irritated them. Therefore, they apprehended him for Public Urination. Furthermore, he was tested positive for marijuana. I tried to stick up for him but you know that cops in America are very strict and rigid. The next day I went to our INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADVISOR and informed Libby of what happened to Yerkin.
The administration took the disciplinary actions against Yerkin immediately and as a result he was put on academic probation. Now he is responsible for completing 160 hours of community service otherwise he may as well get expelled. I just want all of you guys not to be like my buddy Yerkin. This is the underlying idea of this sad story. Please don't drink alcohol and don't break any federal laws. This is America. We have to keep their laws whether we like it or not. Thank you very much.
Sincerely
Rus

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 9-19-2000 22:23 ]

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 9-19-2000 22:29 ]

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 9-20-2000 20:39 ]

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 9-20-2000 20:55 ]

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 9-22-2000 17:58 ]
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

20-Sep-2000 01:07 AM
 Re: THE RUS REPORT. THIS IS WHERE YOU DON'T SEE THE REALITY
Erlen
ruslan, sovetuyu tebe udalit svoi opus, DAJE esli eto pravda. Yerkin tebe "buddy" kak-nikak...

20-Sep-2000 07:11 PM
igor_proper
Hey, people, of course what has happened to Yrkin is not good or funny. But it can be with anyone. God bless our hall "papa" (who is really a good guy) or we (MSU) would have the same problems. Some people from Penn1 came to our campus last week to celebrate Ratmir's b/day. You know how russian (i mean past USSR) students do such events. We were a little loud (litened to music, watch "Brat2", etc), but no one (well, almost no one) told us anything about it.

So, Yerkin, do not be upset very much. You will complete your 180 (160+20) hours of community sevices. But in the end you will have tons of experience in it and then teach others how to cope with this CS terms in our contract. I will be your first client, for free I hope...

Igor V. from hot Mississippi

P.S.: Do not blame Rus for the story above. I think he has made a good thing letting others know what can happen to you if you do not follow american laws. It is bad it was with one of our friends, but it is a good lesson.

20-Sep-2000 07:52 PM
yerkin
Ya prosto porazhen vaschei burnoi reaktsiei !!!!

Molodtsy rebyata!!! Tak derzhat'!!!

Rus, ofigitelnaya epopeya!!! Tebe nado bylo vzat' major journalism.

A te, kto menya horosho znaet, poimut, pravda eto ili net...

C-ya,
Yerkin

PS: Btw, I also have some stories to tell about Ruslan. But I'll never match Da Poet's distinctive language...

21-Sep-2000 12:14 AM
NATALIA
Hi all! ya ne znaiu chto tam u vas praizashlo i pravda eto ili net, no xochu skazat vam chto ya sechas peshu report o cheloveke kotori savirshil sama ubistvo radi tovo chto kakaya ta gazeta napisala a ego proshlom vnikaia vse intimnie detali.i ya sechas daljna napisat xorosho eto li net, tak shto washa istoria paxoje na moi report.Rus izvini kanesho! no utebya pomoimu ne bila prava napisat vsio eto ne sprashiveya Yerkina mojno ili net. ti takim obrozam mog abidit yerkina.nu utebya bili xaroshie nameriniya i eto mojet vsio aprovdat, tak shto mojet bit tvoi drgu prastit tebya! I am not the person who can judge Y! So sorry if I have hurt somebody's feelings.

22-Sep-2000 05:19 AM
dornabella
Hello!

Ia prosto goriu jelaniem staviti svoi 3 kopeiki!

Maybe Yerkin allowed Rus write this story (Science Fiction chef-d'oeuvre ...
I just love it!!!

22-Sep-2000 10:29 PM
musliba
na sebya posmotri

[ This message was edited by: musliba on: 9-20-2000 03:14 ]

23-Sep-2000 03:57 AM
irina
As i can see Rus has either hit his had or America has had a realk bad influence on him. Anyway, you keep going, be a good boy, go to bed early and ... well, ther's no mummy and daddy around, so i don't know what to say

27-Sep-2000 10:45 PM
NATALIA
vsem privet! kak dila ludi? gruzini vi gde? pachemu ne pishite?

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 03:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved