Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
04-Dec-2002 09:06 PM
 looking for internationals who have been offered employment or who had to go home after OPT Post Reply
Tami2001
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hey if you completed OPT and was offered a position perm. or you had to go home - to your country - I want to speak to you! I am an editor of a international student magazine and want to hear your story!
email me @ tami_trader@yahoo.com

05-Dec-2002 08:32 AM
 Re: looking for internationals who have been offered employment or who had to go home after OPT Post Reply
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
K
I'M AN INT'L STUDENT BACK @ HOME, WASN'T OFFERED ANY JOB.... THINK NOT ONLY ME, BT MANY USERS 2, 'D LOVE 2 KNOW WHAT STANDS 4 OPT??? & WHAT KIND F ARTICLS???

THX

05-Dec-2002 12:31 PM
 Re: looking for internationals who have been offered employment or who had to go home after OPT Post Reply
Tami2001
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hi Lilka
OPT = optional practical training. After you graduate, as an F1 visa holder you are entitled to one year of work. If after the year you are not offered a permanent position you have to go home right? If not you get to stay. I want to know your story and then I will publish it in a newsletter.
If your story is published I will send you a copy of the newsletter wherever you are.
So email me
tami_trader@yahoo.com
Thanks

05-Dec-2002 12:36 PM
Tami2001
Community member
Home Coutry:
Anyone can email me their story. Asap - thanks again

06-Dec-2002 07:45 AM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
K I GOT IT
SENKS

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 02:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved