Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
12-Mar-2003 12:16 AM
 t.A.T.u. Post Reply
roxyrox79
Community member
Home Coutry:
okay, i know some of you have heard of this duo, supposedly lesbians, but have not confirmed it. anyways, my question is:

WHO HAVE BEEN TO t.A.T.u.'s country,russia? or who live there? i want to know MORE about RUSSIA from someone's personal point of view and not out of watching travel channel or reading a travel book...

18-Mar-2003 05:09 AM
 Re: t.A.T.u. Post Reply
Olesya
Community member
Home Coutry:
What exactly do you want to know about Russia? Maybe you should better post your questions here and somebody will answer you, because as far as I know there are a lot of Russians here.
Olesya

19-Mar-2003 09:43 PM
Cru
Community member
Home Coutry:
"All the things she said, all the things she said
Running through my nead, running through ma head.."

Russia? I wouln't want to live there..

20-Mar-2003 09:38 AM
Tarasishe
Community member
Home Coutry:
Cru, and I wouldnt want to live in USA at th moment, at least not until Bush is a president.

09-Apr-2003 02:18 AM
roxyrox79
Community member
Home Coutry:
well my major is sociology and i plan to get my b.a. 2 yrs from now. i also would like to spend a summer semester in st. petersburg, russia. i want to learn russian and the russian culture...i was always intrigued. after i've succumb to tATu's music- i realize that was a sign to pursue my interest abroad i know with the war going on - it's not a good time to go to russia- but i would like to learn more about the people before i get there. i also might intern there- if not australia. i really want to expand my interests abroad. Ya soshla s uma. - i love that song!
ne ver', ne boysya, ne prosi - is their NEW SINGLE. da - yes
neyet- not neya - no...oh yah i know...my russian seems like a 2 yr old wrote it...lol...just learning...maybe u guys can teach me about your language and culture through here

16-Apr-2003 05:50 PM
Tarasishe
Community member
Home Coutry:
ROxy,
to tell you the truth, Tatu is the worst thing russian pop industry could have presented in North america. I have no clue why people pay 12$ to get their CDs? Besides, Im sick and tired of that stupid, nonsense song, played 24/7 on the radio. Prove me wrong!

21-Apr-2003 01:06 AM
roxyrox79
Community member
Home Coutry:
well, i've encountered many different opinions about t.A.T.u. but their different. but they are not the reason for my interest in russia. i've always thought russia was an intriguing country to study at. i am a diversed person. i've lived in saudi arabia during my high school years and in asia during my childhood. i just find russia to be an exciting journey for me. when i am financially able, i will go to the extreme as to backpack in europe. i was never the type of person to follow rules anyways, so i wont want a tour guide. i'd rather do my own excursions. the only main concern i have is...getting lost in russia....

08-Jul-2003 12:14 PM
ICE
Community member
Home Coutry:
Roxy,
I've read all yo' notes, and can't really understand what you wanna know. About Tatu, or bout Russia? Who are you anyway?
I am just interested.
Ice

13-Oct-2003 11:34 AM
YaNeZnayu4248
Community member
Home Coutry:
Why do you wanna know about Russia?

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu May 03:05 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved